Outdoors - sensation

ca****

Posted

Posted in here as i think it relates.

Anybody else enjoy outdoor sex and the extra 'sensations' that it brings?  

I remember a fling a couple of years back where we met a number of times and had sex in a country park amongst the leaves and twigs on a summers day - little to know that we were  quite visible for walkers and cyclists that did pass by!!   We then moved onto to a cornfield ;)  -  flattened an area, laid down the picnic blanket and enjoyed ourselves in the baking sun.  The thrill of being outdoors is really exciting in itself but to feel the weather and the surroundings on your skin adds to the mix of sensations.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Oh yes. I took a risk to venture outdoors a few years ago and can't get enough of it. It can be a number of things. I get horny when I get either the hot sun or an icy breeze on my naked skin. The thrill of being exposed or seen. Sometimes rain on my body. I did chance upon a guy at a local meeting point last year. I was with my bike and wearing just tight lycra shorts and top. He was in jeans, t-shirt and jacket. We walked off the path to the corner of a field behind a pond surrounded by trees. It was pretty secluded. We started getting fresh and over about 10 mins we gradually took off our clothes bit by bit stripping each other. We ended up absolutely naked by the point he started fucking me. I was so horny by then it was really amazing.

Posted

I love outdoor Everything..I don't wear undies so feeling cool air is hot..(lol)..the chance for sneak outside pics..or a pissing vid opportunity..Even better having a partner with a glove on and a home made nettle flogger...ohhhh hurry summer 

Posted

Wow. You have given me naughty ideas. Thanks. And me too on the cold air. It's awesomely horny. 😉

Posted

Oh dear . This is been on our list for some time - hearing others describe how grate it is has pushed up the I think !

tough for us though , I work in the town I live in within a public services role 😬

Posted

I’ve been a devotee of outdoor sex since my late ***s weather permitting. I find it very naughty and pleasurable. You never fully know if your being watched which adds an edge 

Posted

In response to the above...

One experience - we were fairly new to the area - went for a walk along the river - evening time, sun about to go down, still water - really quite beautiful.
We had gone down an off shoot of the main river and found a quiet spot, willow tree  and long grass for cover - no sign of any one else.  Ended up getting a nice blow job by the river......

Few weeks later - getting to know the area better - turns out the other side of that bit of river is v close to a marina and caravan park and a fairly busy route taken by dog walkers etc...

So you never do know what you might come across !   (ahem)

• 3 years later...
Posted

The best experience I had outdoors was me and a "friend" went to her ***s horse field as apparently she never went there, we found the perfect spot got comfy then she started wanking me off, 2minutes into it long and behold her *** walks into the field I ducked down into the overgrowth, she jumped up just before she looks over, goes over and makes out she was looking for a horse, I stayed laying in the overgrowth for around 30 mins for her *** to leave the field, once all was clear I got up then we settled down again and finished off. To this day forward her *** still doesn't know that I was in the field at that time 😂

• 2 years later...
Posted

Hi im from Québec and I wish I could find a good place for dodging activities like next to a river or forrest rest areas can sommes one help me find it  

Posted

I'd like to indulge in CFNM play with a woman and get lost in a deep forest.