Places or websites to find bdsm date/dominatrix?

JazzyRick2001

JazzyRick2001
Posted

Hi, I’m located in Katy/Houston area, and I am very new to this bdsm thing, but ballbusting and foot fetish really turns me on and I’m almost desperate to get my stuff kicked and trampled. Any advice on how to find a cheap girl in this area?

Posted

So; my first and main piece of advice goes to your last comment.

Always avoid trying to be cheap.  Because women pick up on the fact you're just looking for the cheapest way to serve yourself and it's generally off-putting.  And, if you go the pro- route, while expensive doesn't necessarily mean better, it's questionable if someone is cheap.

OK - so - if you're in the US you've a slightly tougher time because of the SESTA/FOSTA laws - so this is hammered people's ability to advertise online.   The side effect is this has led to pushing a lot back to the town and cities and so if you get involved in your local kink community (if you're unsure where it is - ask at a sex shop) this is a good chance of being able to meet people and/or get recommendations of people who may be able to help with your fetish in exchange for payment

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

if you go to yelp dot com, in FIND box type BDSM and in NEAR box type in Katy, TX

it will list some clubs where you are most likely to find the Dommes :)