Mixed Wrestling

Renee250

Posted

is anyone into wrestling for exercise  and fun competition?  Know any mixed wrestling forums?

Posted

it was something I wanted to try - and - well, last weekend I did have a semi-competitive match.   There's an event coming up I'm tempted to go to where for a small (literally £15) cost anyone can challenge one of the Ladies to a short match. 

Not sure about a mixed wrestling forum though.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Me yes.

Would love a mixed wrestling forum

Posted

I did go to the event I was thinking about - and had a great time... so it's now something I've done with a few people.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Hi all

Anyone in UK interested in mixed wrestling and mixed wrestling forums?

Posted

Me too...some experience....wrestle males and females!

mixed wrestling forum would be cool. 

Posted

If anyone living in Missouri would like to meet for a fun wrestling match Male or female. Like semi competitive. We can meet for coffee first to get to know each other before our March if it would make you more comfortable.

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 7/14/2019 at 9:01 AM, Renee250 said:

is anyone into wrestling for exercise  and fun competition? 

i am,i think its hot esp nude

• 4 months later...
Posted

I think it's a very cool and fun experience, definitely should be one that many people here should try one day

• 5 months later...
Posted

Very similar in London but we travel as well.

• 5 months later...
Queeningslave76
Posted

I’d be up for wrestling any ladies in the uk, or guys while girlfriend/wife watches in attendance 

• 5 months later...
EroticWrestling
Posted

I've been a long-time practitioner of mixed wrestling. I can teach anyone how to get started in a soft, safe, fun and arousing matter.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Mixed wrestling is a lot of fun, I’ve had the pleasure of enjoying some type of match with a few different ladies. I’m always looking for my next mixed wrestling encounter so if any ladies want to discuss giving it a try, feel free to reach out to me.

ScottishJazzy
Posted

Where can you find information on this am uk and very interested 

Posted
1 hour ago, ScottishJazzy said:

Where can you find information on this am uk and very interested 

google 'Monicas Wrestling Centre'

• 5 months later...
Posted

It really is a shame that most women are not into this. It really is a lot of fun when done with mutual respect. And it doesn’t even have to be competitive. It can be whatever you and your partner want it to be.