Some advice please for my fantasy

wantdominantwoman

wantdominantwoman
Posted

For a long time now I've wanted to wrestle with women with could easily beat me, pin me down and take pride and enjoyment in doing do. I see this type of thing on YouTube videos and I used to watch it a whole lot. It's a massive turn on for me and I have a burning desire to experience this type of thing. Problem is I don't know how to go about this the right way and whenever I do it's always a waste of time. Any advice here would be appreciated. Some side notes: I don't want to pay an arm and leg for a pro dommee or any sort of bdsm session and I don't want my mom or brother (which I live with to find out about my doings here if I am to experience this.

Posted

So, you don't want to book a Pro session, even though that would fit all of your other criteria (you'd get what you wanted and it'd be discreet) there are assorted US based wrestlers and international wrestlers who tour in the US who offer just this.

Otherwise, this is going to be a long game.

So, you could go down a local wrestling centre - start paying for lessons and train in the hope this one day leads you to a match you want

you could specifically look for strong looking women to date in the hope they're into it - or perhaps a woman into wrestling who you hope is strong enough to beat you.

Posted
The best way I see you doing this to your expectation would be to pay an experienced domme. You’d also be surprised that some aren’t that expensive.
Posted

you're often at the mercy a little of what's in front of you - but - in the UK I found a couple of wrestling events where there's a price for admission to just go and watch, but if you want to take part in a match it's just a small/nominal fee.

Just for a comparison I came up with - I could probably go along and have a couple of matches for about the same price as going to a general spectator wrestling event. 

But, of course, this is at the mercy of what events exist and where

wantdominantwoman
Posted
12 hours ago, FetishAddict85 said:

The best way I see you doing this to your expectation would be to pay an experienced domme. You’d also be surprised that some aren’t that expensive.

How to find the cheaper ones? Would it be reasonable to find ones that would charge less than $50/hour?

Posted

I'm not 100% sure what the 'going' rate is in the US - and, I guess, like in the UK there can be regional variances.

But, $50 an hour sounds ***fully low.

Remember out of this payment she will also have her own overheads both on the day and in general.

There will also be the cost of the space to hire out of this.

(unless, I guess, if you are booking an appropriate venue yourself.)

But also, what you're getting for your *** is someones time who is skilled and trained in the area related to your fantasy.

I mean, you could probably find someone willing to wrestle you for $50 - but this carries the risk they're doing it for the need of cash and so you might not get the experience you wish for.

As I say, there are US based Wrestlers who offer sessions and UK based ones who tour in the US - but I imagine you are looking circa $200 - but it would be worth it.

It might be possible that events similar to the one I've mentioned above exist.  I'm strongly considering going to one - although partially because theres two Ladies that will be there who are my friends, one of which I've not seen in a little while and the other of which I want to show up to support because she has been good to me.

I'm just wary because I have a busy day the next day and don't want to go in bruised or injured too badly - but, will see...