Profile "In a relationship with..."

MirandaGrey

MirandaGrey
Posted

Hi.  How do I have the user name of the person I'm in a relationship with appear in my profile?  I believe I checked the right boxes to indicate that I am in a relationship with HereNow and that He has done the same, but my profile only shows "in a relationship with Ask Me".  Thank you!

Posted

I looked and it does say ask me. Has the other person put they are in a relationship with you?

MirandaGrey
Posted

They have?  I guess we will both try to go through the process again.  Thank you for your response.

Posted

I looked on your profiles, it still shows as ask me.

From memory when I set my relationship status to include LazyPirate we both had to accept the change.

Good luck in sorting it and congrats on finding each other x

MirandaGrey
Posted

Thank you for your reply.  I think we both went through all the right steps, it just still isn't showing up.  I am hoping a moderator can intervene with some technical assistance as to what we are doing wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
MirandaGrey
Posted

Dear Fetish.com tech gurus... 

HereNow and I still have not been able to include each other's user name in the "in a relationship with" section of our profile.  Would you please look at and tell us what we are doing wrong, or take us through the steps as to what we need to do to make it happen?  

Thank you!

MirandaGrey
Posted

Could a tech Admin help us, please?  We feel like we have checked all the right boxes and gone through all the right steps, but the in a relationship with still says “AskMe”.  It would be very fulfilling in our D/s dynamic to have each other’s names actually appear in the relationship part of our profile.  Would be very grateful for the help.