New to Bondage

Posted

My wife and I are new to the bondage scene.  We have done bed restraints and blindfold on her and really enjoy it.  But I was nervous since it was the first time.  How do I build my confidence to really enjoy it and she won’t sense my nervousness?

Posted

Have you discussed safewords? 

Incase you have, just try to remember her limits and you can go doing what you want without any worries because she can use the safeword and help you to not go outside/*** her limits. 

Remember that practice makes you perfect so in due time, you wont even need her to use her safeword and this is common for all new couples, so dont hesitate to ask for advice and no need to be so nervous. 

Hope this helps.

Posted

Thank your for the response.  We do have safewords and have discussed in depth limits.  We are really new to this, I’m trying to learn how to be the best I can for her.  Your response has helped thank you again. 

Posted

what you'll find is the more you do it, the more your confidence will grow - don't worry about being nervous at first, that's fine - even let her know and you can use this to get feedback from her to mutually discuss going forward.

Bed restraints and blindfolds are a very good start and a lot of fun.  You don't have to do anything "more advanced" but take it as the time comes

Posted
Practice patience and honesty....you need to learn to communicate well during any play, enable reassurance as often as you see fit, checking to see your significant other is comfortable with how things progress, and most of all relax and share your indulgences with your partner being honest about what you both enjoy will open up many more avenues but also gain you the confidence to continue your journey. 😁
Posted
15 hours ago, Sid636 said:

Have you discussed safewords? 

Incase you have, just try to remember her limits and you can go doing what you want without any worries because she can use the safeword and help you to not go outside/*** her limits. 

Remember that practice makes you perfect so in due time, you wont even need her to use her safeword and this is common for all new couples, so dont hesitate to ask for advice and no need to be so nervous. 

Hope this helps.

To add on , always make sure of your wife’s reaction throughout the scene. Also don’t restrain her too tight loosen it a little for the first time. 

Its hard not to to be nervous but the key thing is especially your her husband now it is important to communicate but the key is too have understanding in each other particularly her side. 

Practise is another way to become more familiar though you could also view others bondage masterpiece. 

All the best !☘️

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 7/20/2019 at 5:53 AM, Newbiecoupl-20 said:

My wife and I are new to the bondage scene.  We have done bed restraints and blindfold on her and really enjoy it.  But I was nervous since it was the first time.  How do I build my confidence to really enjoy it and she won’t sense my nervousness?

You should discuss it with her before hand. This should also help as part of the foreplay, by building up the anticipation of what’s to come. If you know she’s into it, you shouldn’t be nervous. 

Posted

bondage isnt just about restraints, try sensation play, use a pinwheel, heated or cooled glass dildos, or a pixey sex wand from the pantie purse and make her beg you to continue or stop. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Practice some simple forms of Shibari (Google it). You can practice on yourself at first, but DON'T use slip knots around the neck.