Feet - who's got a foot fetish?

Footsniffer29

Posted
8 hours ago, Toby156 said:

I would love to x

I wouldn't she's a fake - the picture she is using is Megara Furie.

I've already reported it but nothing has been done.

Posted

West Midlands guy like to worship feet. Message me all

Posted

I have loved feet since I was about 7. I love licking soles and sucking toes, this is a huge turn on for me.:cum:

Posted

Im looking for someone in the edinburgh area who is looking for a slave to worship feet

Posted

My foot fetish mainly is about boot/sock and foot worship. I get excited by the idea of being ***d to kiss, lick, smell and have my face trampled by boots, the same with socks, meanwhile women doesn't care about my resistance :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I’ve had a foot fetish since the second grade.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I guess men tend to have a foot fetish because they were always at their mums feet....crawling and try to chew on these toes 

Posted

but women feet could be so sensuel and sexy, but only very beautiful feet, the one who havent been damaged by wearing high heels all the time. And there are not many. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Just now, Pippa334 said:

Anyone ever fantasied about a flight attendants shoes and tights?

no, but I could start.

Posted
3 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

no, but I could start.

you asked...here we go :) open your wallet lol

Posted

I could guess by looking at a woman hands if shes got nice feet or not...99/100 i am right

Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

you asked...here we go :) open your wallet lol

oh dear, turns out the poster has been reported.

my wallet is kinda empty.  well... it's not, just, not for blank profiles on the internet.

Posted

I love feet and ***.  I like when a girl calls me loser or idiot.  A girl who will not only make me lick her feet, but who will also humiliate me.

Posted

Foot worship, underheel and heels - oh my! 

😈😈😈

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

well I love to see feet in strappy stilettos,the shape of the foot following the shape of the shoe, the instep ,toes, oooo lovely

MissKitty123
Posted

I love my feet being worshipped...massaged and caressed...for my toes to be licked and sucked one by one. It turns me on when I *** my feet into a guys mouth and they are at the mercy of my feet. 

Posted

yes,feet in heels, open shoes,strappy stilettos, wedge sandals, they have to be appreciated, I love them.explore

Posted

I’ve always loved a guy at my feet, kissing them, playing with them, under them, worshipping them.... mmmm 

what’s funny is neither my Sir nor my sub have a foot fetish - I know!! Very distressing lol. 

However my sub does still worship my feet - because as he says, he worships all of me and my feet are a part of me. 

Heels 👠👠

Posted (edited)

I love feet marinated in latex boots 3 days unwashed with strong cheesy smell ... and ***d to smell tape gagged

Edited by Titiscot
Posted
On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:16 PM, tightsfeetfan said:

Me, I've got a foot fetish. They just turn me on and I have been into them since I was a child.

yes me too, when I was at School a woman teacher took her boots off and I was hooked, couldn't take my off her feet,