Feet - who's got a foot fetish?

Footsniffer29

Posted

that should be eyes off her feet, lol

Posted

Looking for women feet idealy size 5,6,7,8...AWARD €€.seriously.no waste time.real meet.27or 28 of may. Location between norwich -luton.

Jakelouis2e
Posted

Huge foot fetish. Never had sex with a girl or done anything sexual yet. Would probably want to lick ladies feet and suck her toes and get a foot job for the first time way more than a blow job or sex at this point. 

Posted

Yeh I have a foot fetish, it’s pretty specific though

Posted

I love fucking feet and covering them in cum.  Such a turn on to worship them

• 4 weeks later...
Shoelover-6938
Posted

I LOVE women in heels, I love to slip my cock between them but I love a women to dominate me with her feet in heels.

MrFootFetis-9957
Posted

I like to rub my feet on my girls face as i masturbate

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Love to worship feet,like to smell,lick and suck on toes. 

BarefootAndi
Posted

Yes, I love feet. What's not to like?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/5/2017 at 12:33 AM, Cheryl100 said:

I need a Slave to rub my feet worship And completely knowing your place 

I’d love to be your slave and worship your goddess feet 

welshslaveboy
Posted

Meeeee!!!! All my ex's have enjoyed having their feet worshiped to different degrees. My first ever GF said her fantasy was to have me ***t her toes for her...i obviously did! She also used to buy toerings etc just to turn me on! My current partner also used to love having her feet worshiped and used to give amazing footjobs, she's gone off the idea now though which is a real shame :(

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 2/6/2018 at 7:36 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I wouldn't she's a fake - the picture she is using is Megara Furie.

I've already reported it but nothing has been done.

???? Parden me.... 

LOL, my pics are mine???? 

If someone has my pics I would like to know, also that is my house?

Googled MF and no, LOL my pics are mine....

Posted
On 7/16/2018 at 5:58 AM, DylanPM said:

I’d love to be your slave and worship your goddess feet 

Then post a pic... 

Goodness I get messages saying I am not real and yet all my pics are mine... Thinking I need to get some help on making an instagram page... 

Posted
32 minutes ago, Sole_Fantasy said:

???? Parden me.... 

LOL, my pics are mine???? 

If someone has my pics I would like to know, also that is my house?

Googled MF and no, LOL my pics are mine....

i eas referring to Cheryl100

Posted
9 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

i eas referring to Cheryl100

But thank you, googled her and wow, such a compliment. 

Thinking the way forward is to find somone who can show me how to get my own insta page up and running...  I have so many ideas... So many...

Posted

it was Cheryl100 using the stolen pictures. 

anyway.  takes literal seconds to get set up instagram.  just download the app and upload pictures.

be careful though if you are considering selling or some one offers to buy anything from you - they can serve a ban for "soliciting" 

AlexaQueenOfFeet
Posted

I get so turned on by anonymous men adoring, worshiping, inhaling my socks and shoes. I just love it.

I like imagining the fun they have with my discarded footsies, tights and sport socks. Yum!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

feet are sexy to me because of curvy bone structure and long toes. i love a girl who likes her feet and would lick them for me... or with me. i would like to chat with a nice girl who is interested in a ltr at some point. or a good dirty talking friend lol.

Posted
On 8/30/2017 at 12:54 AM, Footsniffer29 said:

Anyone into foot worship?

What is it about feet that turns you on, and what do you enjoy doing during foot play? 

I love the softness of them and love taking each toe into my mouth to suck on and lickbetween each toe while she socks on my cock .

Posted

Best thing for me is having sex while sucking toes :x