Dangerous fetish

Da****

Posted

Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post this or even if it's deemed inappropriate ( apologies if not and please remove)

I have many fetishes or kinks but one in particular is dangerous and I can't escape it ( not that I want too !!!)

I love to put on lots of motorcycle gear to perform crashes or stunts that result in crashing on purpose. I don't exactly know why it turns me on, but the feeling of doing something dangerous whilst protected is a major factor.

i can go into much more detail but will wait to see what response I get first, I've been trying to find a home to discuss this fetish but  hasn't gone well.

before  anyone asks yes I'm serious, I've been doing it for over 10 years and no I'm most definitely not a troll.

Posted
Are you rich? How do you keep crashing motorcycles, please tell me a time in detail.
Posted

Haha no I'm not rich!!! Sorry should have said I use pushbikes and usually pick spots with steep hills. This enables me to reach about 30mph, plenty to satisfy my needs.

Posted

Frustration of not going out for months is setting in. Can't wait for some colder, dry weather to come so I can go out again.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Sounds an unusual turn on but not that unusual really. Quite a lot of fetishes involve *** induced by not being fully in control. Say being spanked (and some people will be beaten raw for pleasure!). I have got off many times when another guy has induced some ***, though mild for me eg. Slapping my balls or arse, twisting a nipple etc. Though with your thrill it does come with a possibility of serious long term damage if you get it wrong. I hope you are able to at least have someone with you if anything goes wrong. I wish I could suggest an alternative which would float your boat as much with a safer outcome. Please be careful though I accept that is not your interest in it. Have you explored any other possibilities that might be an amazing substitute without the potential for long term damage?

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 19/11/2017 at 12:07 AM, sleazykink said:

Sounds an unusual turn on but not that unusual really. Quite a lot of fetishes involve *** induced by not being fully in control. Say being spanked (and some people will be beaten raw for pleasure!). I have got off many times when another guy has induced some ***, though mild for me eg. Slapping my balls or arse, twisting a nipple etc. Though with your thrill it does come with a possibility of serious long term damage if you get it wrong. I hope you are able to at least have someone with you if anything goes wrong. I wish I could suggest an alternative which would float your boat as much with a safer outcome. Please be careful though I accept that is not your interest in it. Have you explored any other possibilities that might be an amazing substitute without the potential for long term damage?

Hi, yes I’ve tried to find alternatives,but seeing as using the gear to protect me from what would be a serious accident, is the turn on there isn’t really .

hopefully my better half will start coming out with me, to make it safer should anything untoward happens.

• 8 months later...
Posted

Really hoped, I might find someone on here interested in this sort of fetish or similar,but hey ho guess not.

well with winter coming hopefully I can start to get out doing it again soon (much more enjoyable when really cold as it gets hot in all the gear).

• 4 months later...
Posted

Sounds like the same "high" that people get when skydiving and any other such sports.

• 7 months later...
Posted

My list of gear keeps growing, probably look like the Michelin man now, but at least I feel protected.

I have given up any hope of finding someone else into this fetish. While sometimes I consider giving it up.  The thrill I get from putting the gear on and throwing my down a secluded tarmac hill is too great. 

Another month and the cooler weather will be here and I can go out and enjoy my kink again!!!

just turned 40 so not sure how many more years I can get away with doing this fetish???