Pee play - anyone else into it?

Posted

I have a fetish for all kinds of pee play including pantie wetting, drinking, pee in butt etc. Is this popular?

Does anyone have experience with any of these types of pee play? Please share! 

Posted
What do you love about it Charlotte?
Posted
I like it on my face makes me feel so dirty and I love panty wetting especially when my Dom says too! But I'm into *** so that's probably why
Posted

I love water sports...I pee on myself every chance I get.  I will do it in the morning  when I go outside to get the paper, I will drop my sleeping shorts, now totally aked, stick my cock between my thighs and just pee, pee, pee till it stops.  That warm feeling is amazing and then go back inside the  house.  I got caught three times by my female neighbor, she could see me outside but I couldn't see her till she said "having fun" and I replied "yes I am" .  The next time she caught me she walked over and we peed together.  To see the pee come out of her was fantastic.  The third time she asked me to pee on her and she peed on me, we have had these times again but now in the daytime when her boyfriend and my wife are not home....

Posted
Better than shitting on someone face I suppose
Posted
The wetter the better i say, ld love to meet someone to participate in watersports with.
Posted
On 9/13/2017 at 11:24 AM, FatCharlotte said:

Yes? I love it!!

I love it also just last night was my first time with a nasty female 

Posted
19 minutes ago, Ananilingus said:

I love it also just last night was my first time with a nasty female 

why was she nasty...???? just curious

Leech-Milking-Nurse
Posted

I sometimes have fantasies about peeing and related things. It makes more naughty feelings and arouses in such way higher excitement level as poured oil in fire. But it is only in fantasies. I haven't fulfiled that, and I don't know how it would be if I tried it in reality.

Leech-Milking-Nurse
Posted (edited)

I want to wear shiny silky (like wolford neon or satin touch) golden tights that were taken and peed wet in woman vagina.

Edited by Leech-Milking-Nurse
Posted
4 hours ago, Leech-Milking-Nurse said:

I sometimes have fantasies about peeing and related things. It makes more naughty feelings and arouses in such way higher excitement level as poured oil in fire. But it is only in fantasies. I haven't fulfiled that, and I don't know how it would be if I tried it in reality.

Once you have tried "watersports" you will desire it more and more.  The feel of that hot urine from someone elses body running down yours will make you crazy with emotions and desires.  You will want them to pee all over your privates front and back and then you will return the favor.   I love to stand outside completely naked stuff my cock between my thigh and let the pee just flow out.  As it runs down my thighs lags and calfs it feels so good.    I just add a little lube to my cock and when I am peeing again later let the pee hit my hand and run it all over my cock it feels so good that warm pee in my hand and then on the tip and shaft of my cock and balls.  Try it and if you use waterproof  gel or lube it really lasts....I love it and will do it any chance I get no matter where I am, even if I am out I will go to a  stall and pee for privacy and fun....and like I said to have someone pee on you is fantastic....

Posted

This is one of my favorite fetishes! I love everything to do with pee. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love womens pee I love drinking it straight from the pussy it's so sexy 

Posted

One of my favorites. I love feeling hot piss on my dick or pissing all over tits. Haven't found anyone that will drink it but that would be very sexy

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love pee play its so arousing! from being pissed on and doing the pissing to pissing outdoors and wetting I love everything to do with pee! I love watching guys and girls pee such a turn on! 

Posted

Hi there I love watersports. It's one of my favourites. There's not enough girls about that like it.i think it's great when I hear girls like you coming out with that comment x