Anal training for beginners - Advise?

KinkyBinky

Posted

Hi I'm a 33 yr old female new to exploring my kinky sub side.
In all my years I've never tried anal or even had my asshole touched. So I'm a complete anal virgin but have a fantasy that really turns me on of having my tight virgin asshole trained. Rectal thermometer after or during a spanking, butt plugs with or without tails, fingers, etc etc.

The taboo nature of my butt being used turns me on, embarrasses me but also scares me as I think it's going to hurt. 

Anyone who can share their experiences with anal play? Any advise on where to start when you're completely new to it? 

Posted
I love to train ... for rope submission and anal
Posted
Get some plugs start small lots of lube and go up from there
Posted
I started with small butt plugs, make sure you get plenty of lube inside you, it feels really nice when it comes back out
Posted
Small vibrating butt plug and plenty of lube, then you can progress, hopefully quite quickly. If you like it you won't look back .
Posted

Same here, start small and plenty of lube. Good advice to start with fingers to get used to the sensation. And then a whole new world opens up. Good luck. 

Posted
Use plenty of lube and start small! If you try and shove something huge up there or don't have enough lube then it will just hurt and put you off.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
This use plenty of lube and start small, a finger then 2 and so on! Do let him just *** it in as you won’t enjoy it
Posted
On 9/13/2017 at 12:07 PM, KinkyBinky said:

Hi I'm a 33 yr old female new to exploring my kinky sub side.
In all my years I've never tried anal or even had my asshole touched. So I'm a complete anal virgin but have a fantasy that really turns me on of having my tight virgin asshole trained. Rectal thermometer after or during a spanking, butt plugs with or without tails, fingers, etc etc.

The taboo nature of my butt being used turns me on, embarrasses me but also scares me as I think it's going to hurt. 

Anyone who can share their experiences with anal play? Any advise on where to start when you're completely new to it? 

The  best way is to definitely start small as everyone has said, use plenty of lube and make sure that if it hurts to stop....and make sure he understands that....once you do damage to you rectum it is hard to repair.  It will not self lube so the best thing is to put the tube tip on the hole and squirt it in then put plenty on the outside.  A finger at first then you can go up from there...I started with a finger then used a rounded end hairbrush, after that you can find other items that will fit easily inside of your rectum...try then first you willl enjoy it and then let him or whom ever do it.  I have used many different things and have found total enjoyment in this play time. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Use something smooth that gradually widens. The neck of a wine bottle is good.  Slowly work it and soon you will be surprised how streached you are. 

Posted

A word of caution around glass - I know wine bottles are tough but I'd be inclined to look for something made specifically for the job in this instance - that's a trip to A&E you don't want for sure! 

Posted
I agree with what Victoria says don't use glass. It's dangerous and how embarrassing if you had to go to a+e.use plenty of lube and practice on yourself fingers etc then if your comfortable try a toy.whatever you do don't let a guy ram his cock up without lube you will suffer *** and it will put you off it for good. All the best x Johnny
  • 1 year later...
Posted
I would love to fuck your tight little arsehole
Posted

Start off slowly first one finger then maybe two use lots of lube and I mean lots, also make sure you are continuously using it throughout. Then move on up to a small butt plug then just train everyday till you feel comfortable with moving on to the next size and then move on to a tail maybe, this is how I started out with anal training and I am now on to a tail and my medium sized plug and I love it and wished I'd have started sooner rather than later.