fantasies

Posted

Is the anticipation of playing out a fantasy...better than the real thing..?....

Posted

Just be careful trying to plan it out as why your mind does and what happens are two different things and can lead to disappointment

Posted (edited)

Really good advice..,,thanks....No disappointment..but sheer panic when I could not figure out how to release myself from self imposed bondage...so yes..I do understand what you mean...

A lesson learned.,,,one really does need a partner..!....Thanks..

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
On 18/09/2017 at 9:46 AM, analfunextreme said:

no

I am discovering things about myself that I  never thought about before....so do you think  I have a lot to look forward to...with the right member...!

Posted

Thanks..,after so many wasted yearsI have a lot to look forward to...hope you will find what you are looking for...!..I am looking as well..,Thanks for your reply...Cassie

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My fantasy is to fuck a man anyone else want too??

Posted

I am a big fan of anticipation, it really adds to a scene for me. It's not better than the act though.

Fantasies are great but of course, they're very different to real life. I think that's part of their attraction in fact! 

Posted

What I just mentioned in asking you about events...is not a fantasy....but what I would love to do...organise...at my home...but have No idea how to go about it....Cassie...

Posted

photos tonight...!..Cassie

• 10 months later...
Posted

Punkin I may be interested. But I want in first.