Strap-on training, where do I start?

SmokeLover

Posted

I really want to get into some regular strap-on action and have lots of strap-on training. But don't know where to start or how to meet women into this :confused: Does anyone have experience in this that they'd like to share? Where and how do I start exploring this? 

Any advise? 

Posted

I'm sexyskyler I've got a lot of experience in strap on

Posted
20 hours ago, Sexyskyler said:

I'm sexyskyler I've got a lot of experience in strap on

Unfortunately Texas is too far to travel from the UK. 

Posted

I think you'd do well to start by finding a local domme. You could use the browse feature or post a personal ad.... or both. Just be aware that there are fakes and scammers out there. Dont rush in to anything. Best of luck.

Posted

I am an avid masturbator and also addicted to sexual toys and games.  I have done with not only my wife but with other partners every conceivable sexual experience that you could imagine and I mean that.  My wife will not do anal but I have anal sex with other women and it was great, it takes time but if you are willing it will work out.  You have to do it to yourself with your finger or fingers before he attempts to enter you,  It is important to understand that the rectum is not as elastic as you think and it will respond if slowly entered.  Now another thing that you have to do is tense it then relax it, by that I mean just as he is about to enter you squeeze your anal muscles tight then relax it will open you up.  Or if you want you can put another object such as a "rounded tip" hair brush in your ass....make sure that no matter what you put in you it has NO sharp edges and that you are able to pull it out.  Many people have out items in their asses and they never came  out which required a trip to the ER.  Now that is embarrassing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/10/2017 at 1:37 PM, MatureFeet said:

i have plenty of practice in strap on training do not jump into the fire with fake dommes who know nothing about treating a slave properly in a d/s relationship

Treating a slave properly especially with any anal play takes trust to enjoy properly for both 

• 9 months later...
Posted

It's not easy grinding s female to do this with. I'm still looking but haven't given up either.