Fire play

Stocker-2066

Stocker-2066
Posted

Is any one else interested in *** by fire ?

• 9 months later...
Posted

Yes but I have a Matches fetish so I would love having Matches struck hard under and near my hard shaft and under its tip. The sulphur smell makes it tickle and makes it get hard strike or POP the matches harder and faster  and Ill shoot my load

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted
On 2/14/2019 at 5:11 PM, amputation-x3 said:

Seems to be a guy thing...

but yes.

not really, I'm a trans woman 

Posted

This witch enjoys *** by Fire very much

🔥😈🔥

Posted
On 2/14/2019 at 5:11 PM, amputation-x3 said:

Seems to be a guy thing...

but yes.

in terms of those receiving it - pretty much all bar one people that I know into it are women.  

Posted

I've always had the fantasy of getting a sub with their knees behind her ears and using her pussy as a candle holder.

Light that fucker and watch it burn down.

I'm curious to see how long it would take before you have to lick your fingers and put the flame out.

Also..... I just wonder if you'd get a pussy shaped wax cast out of it?

A piece of artwork....something to put on the wall perhaps?

• 1 year later...
Posted

YES I love having Matches struck hard and fast so they POP hard on the Match box cover under my wiener and balls teasing my wiener it feels warm and makes it tickle and get really hard if some strikes them for me under my cock it makes me cum extra hard I also love having Matches struck near my nose and blown out towards my nose the sulfur oder makes me cum

• 1 year later...
Posted

I imagine a woman taping paper matches to many sensitive areas of my body and lighting them one by one.  I would hope that she puts them out with a wet rag shortly after they flare.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Many years ago,I was a virgin of fire, met a dude from Germany, got into ethyl alcohol torches and he set my genitals on fire. The best part was the 100% trust to allow him to do it. That is my only experience with fire and would do it again.