Vacbeds

MadameZ

Posted

It's my greatest fantasy to be trapped unable to move and uses for doms pleasure :)

Posted
You definitely should, it's quite an amazing experience. Sometimes dungeons will have workshops ;)
Posted
I love vac beds need to find venues in North West with them
Posted
I love them! And vac cubes 😃 I'm saving for a bed at the moment
Posted
I've been in one or two because I was so curious as to what it feels like, and safe to say I'm hooked on them! Naturally I'm in a Dom, and wouldn't stray from that as I don't get release from being submissive, but I'd love to own my own one that I can have my "sub" use, and maybe myself on occasion
  • 4 weeks later...
Pussyworship4u
Posted
On 9/25/2017 at 4:27 AM, MadameZ said:

Who else likes vac beds

latex bed.png

I am very interested in trying this out

Posted

Scare the poop out of me. One of the venues we play at regularly has one and I've seen it in use a few times...I can see why people love them but I'm not even curious on this one *LOL*

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I saw a video a few years ago and every time I watch it I still get turned on.  I will try to find it to upload here for you all to see it. 

It's a male who is tightly consumed by the rubber and he girates until he cums and you can see him shudder as he cums within the vacbed....very nice!

Posted
11 hours ago, Minimiss said:

I saw a video a few years ago and every time I watch it I still get turned on.  I will try to find it to upload here for you all to see it. 

It's a male who is tightly consumed by the rubber and he girates until he cums and you can see him shudder as he cums within the vacbed....very nice!

Thanks for sharing your experience but be aware external links aren't allowed on fetish.com, thanks!

• 1 month later...
Posted

Have benn in one a few times and I love it The feeling of the latex squeezing every inch of ur body is so erotic.

Having tried a bed with a small breathing tube, and also one with my head exposed outside, the option to wear a gasmask coupled with a bubbler bottle is the perfect combination.

• 10 months later...
Posted

Its a massive wish of mine to try one. Few things turn me on as much as the though of being tightly compressed in all sides by latex... *sighs* one day maybe.

Posted

Aw I've been dying to try one of these! Think the dungeon in Glasgow has one but I've not saved the *** to go yet 

Posted

I've been in one once.  I wouldn't rule it out again - particularly as there are other activities within it I'd be interested to try.  But, not a desperate rush.

The time I was in one, there were just two holes - one for mouth/air - one for dick.

So, I was incased in darkness for 2 hours.  It was fairly intense and gave ride for some fairly vivid thoughts (probably replacing the darkness.)

anyway - the dick hole was for edging.  I was strapped into a venus 2000 and edged.  The rules were fairly simple - that I was to be edged for 2 hours.   If I made it through the time without cumming - big orgasm at the end - if I failed, I'd have my orgasm ruined and then milked for the remaining time.

I failed on the 80 minute mark......  

• 2 months later...
Posted

Would love to try one of these it sounds fun