Good BDSM gear suppliers?

Fireant99

Posted

My husband and I have purchased three under bed restraints from ebay and Amazon and all three on the first night he broke them. It's the small clasps that break so easily.

where can't i get a good one sure to not break???

and where do you get your BDSM gear?

Posted
jossieskinkstore They're in Newcastle. Good kit & prices. I don't have their phone number but you'll be able to google them.
Posted
try Lovehoney.co.uk I have bought all my BDSM stuff from there and I have had no problem with it.
Posted
Or bondara, they have some good stuff too
Posted
Buy long dog leashes, the chain one's, used for big dog's and get some double ended dog clips.
Posted
Ps... You'll find lots of useful stuff in pet stores and the like....just need a little imagination lol
Posted
I go to bonuses for my restraints, easy on the bank account and great quality and strength!
Posted
jossieskinkstore in Newcastle have supplied us with some good stuff
Posted
Im sat hrre wating tk be sorted butvive got a deodorant csn ip my srse frlerls good
Posted

I can make you anything you need from thick real leather body harnesses cuffs gags.  Built to last customise your own in colours of leather to colours of stitching and buckles.   All built to the sizes you give me of the lucky person who's going to wear it.   

Posted
On 9/26/2017 at 12:25 PM, Fireant99 said:

My husband and I have purchased three under bed restraints from ebay and Amazon and all three on the first night he broke them. It's the small clasps that break so easily.

where can't i get a good one sure to not break???

and where do you get your BDSM gear?

• 1 month later...
Posted

Please remember external links aren't permitted in the forum :)