Who's in to scat smearing and eating?

Hollytvslut

Posted

Anyone seriously into scat like me? Would appreciate any advice or to hear about past experiences with this. 

Calmwaters69
Posted

During anal sex shit happens I'm not scared lol

Posted
If I'm high t heres nothing I won't do to pleasure my DOM. Done bobbing for turds in the toilet and let a lady shit on me and I've been drinking Pee since I was born.
  • 6 months later...
Posted

I love eating shit. I eat my own but prefer there peoples. yummy 

• 2 weeks later...
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Not for me. I lick ass but that's enough. Imagine there are nasty stomach upsets you can get?

Posted

So erotic a good shitty fuck

• 3 years later...
Posted

that is my current fantasy. Go to the bathroom with me inserting my finger and helping the scat, than clean them while I finger their hole. I would also like to shower  and ene ma water shoots all over me

Posted

Oh I like scat smearing especially with undies on

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I don't like eating, but love smearing. Shitting in a pair of plastic pants while walking round the kitchen like I just don't care, and then smearing the contents all over myself like a filthy whore. Mmmm.

Posted
On 4/14/2022 at 2:24 AM, Pvcscatman said:

I don't like eating, but love smearing. Shitting in a pair of plastic pants while walking round the kitchen like I just don't care, and then smearing the contents all over myself like a filthy whore. Mmmm.

Oh that’s wonderful to see

Posted

Not into eating, but love shitting on to my gloved hands then clenching my fists and watching it squeeze out between my fingers. 

Posted
17 minutes ago, Dangerman said:

Not into eating, but love shitting on to my gloved hands then clenching my fists and watching it squeeze out between my fingers. 

Oh that’s wonderful. Well I am hoping too loose control

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Yes I love shitting with a woman or man. I  bottom for a couple and they love my thick brown logs.  We all play in each other’s shit we have healthy thick brown turds.  Last week I gave them my 9 inch log and they opened my butthole and shit huge logs in me and he pushed it deep with his 10 inch cock.  

Posted
4 hours ago, Dirtyguy said:

Yes I love shitting with a woman or man. I  bottom for a couple and they love my thick brown logs.  We all play in each other’s shit we have healthy thick brown turds.  Last week I gave them my 9 inch log and they opened my butthole and shit huge logs in me and he pushed it deep with his 10 inch cock.  

Nice. I wish I can have a log type. Haven’t had that a long time. Not sure what’s going on? Any ideas?

Posted

Yes lots of fiber and veggies. I don’t get as 

much scat play As I’d like but I do enjoy A thick solid shit don’t wipe cause they are so hard   Hot to shit on a dude too 

j

Posted
14 minutes ago, Dirtyguy said:

Yes lots of fiber and veggies. I don’t get as 

much scat play As I’d like but I do enjoy A thick solid shit don’t wipe cause they are so hard   Hot to shit on a dude too 

j

Yes, I do eat fiber and veggies but when it gets too much it releases as loose poop

• 3 months later...
Posted

I am absolutely infatuated with poop, The smell, I love the taste, It turns me on watching it come out. I’ve participated in bisexual scat/water sports orgies in my 20’s.  My wife often poops in a bag for me to use at my leisure, but she doesn’t participate beyond that.. I wish more people were into scat. I love making others cum, Cumming while pushing out a massive poop is the sexiest feeling in the world.. 

Posted
23 hours ago, u-63069e603295d said:

I am absolutely infatuated with poop, The smell, I love the taste, It turns me on watching it come out. I’ve participated in bisexual scat/water sports orgies in my 20’s.  My wife often poops in a bag for me to use at my leisure, but she doesn’t participate beyond that.. I wish more people were into scat. I love making others cum, Cumming while pushing out a massive poop is the sexiest feeling in the world.. 

Oh wow. That’s cool