Where a member lives..?

Posted

The whole point of this website is to hopefully meet members.....I have been contacted and vice versa numerous times...and after loads of messages....discovered that are no where near to where I live.....It seems to be a major problem with Dom's...who do not even appear under Dom's....but you only discover when they send you an e-mail...directing you to another website....and do not want to continue messaging through this website...I am I alone in thinking this is not right..!..Everyone I have replied to....ended up living  in Scotland...Wales......but claimed to be Local to me..!....Am I the only one who is pissed off.!

Posted

Hey there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding someone in your area. Have you tried searching for members or personal ads specifying the geographical location you're interested in? Simply click on the link above the gallery of members / the personal ads, and modify your search criteria based on gender, age, location etc. 

If you have a bad experience with another member who's not following the code of conduct or seem not to be who they say they are, please feel free to report them and the Support Team will look into it. 

I hope this helps and that you enjoy the site :)

Posted
I find plenty of people in my area but no one ever wants to meet lol, this place is a great read on the news feed but im not great with the chat rooms so maybe that's where im losing out.
Posted

Hi..this place is great...no problems there...I have the opposite problem....alot of want to meets...but after chatting...I find out they actually live NO  where near me..!..If I had known that at the start.....No disrespect intended to anyone....I would of politely declined..!..At the end of the day...I joined this contact website to meet and make friends....with local members....I do not mean...within a few hundred yards....but within a reasonable distance..!...I know where you are coming from....it is not easy....may I suggest...a different approach....maybe more  photos....Go back to your profile..!...You would not believe how many times I have gone back to my profile and altered it...brought it up to date...Am I happy with my profile...Not sure..!

Last thing...If you find it difficult to open up or chat.in the forum ...playroom......open up in the interview.....you have nothing to lose....I got through one hell of a lot of alcohol....over 10 to 12weeks. trying to work out what to say...what to include in my profile ...interview etc...Before...you go to a Chatroom...Chill out...Do what it takes to relax...Oops...you know what I mean...Take care....Hope you find what and who you are looking for...Cassie..

Posted

Hi there Cassie34and S3xmad, I'm sorry to hear you are having the problems your having. With regards to the meeting with more local Dom's I'm a bit annoyed at you having been treated that way by Dom's on the site Cassie34. The only experience I have of a similar issue is with most of the sub ladies I meet; however it is understandable that many of the sub ladies I know do no give out their true location as this site (like any other) has it's fair share of stalkers and creeps who would use that info to track people down and try to meet them without their consent.  From my perspective that is something I can understand and agree with, but I had no idea that there were Dom's on the site doing the same thing.

From my perspective it always makes me suspicious of anyone who claims to be a Dom and lies about where they are based. A Dom should never feel they have to hide themselves or anything about themselves out of the same ***s that subs have about being found or stalked and it is most unusual for a true Dom to lie or misrepresent themselves like that about anything. It may not be of much use to you to hear, but Dom's who play those kind of games with you or anyone are probably better off not meeting or getting involved with. The only other reason I can think they would misrepresent themselves in such a way would be to hide themselves from being found out or recognised by people in their actual home area, such as local's, potential friends, family members or wives/husbands but again that isn't the type of *** or misrepresentation that I would expect of a true Dom.       

S3xmad I am sorry to hear that you feel that there are few people on the site who wish to meet up after getting to know you in your local area. Perhaps you should also expand your search radius to include places a little further afield. I have made many new friends and contacts through the site and many of them are not only up for meeting up, but do so with other members on a regular basis, however few of them are local to my area. What you will find though is that due to the nature of the site, many people will want to take time to get to know you and build some trust over time before they agree to meet up with anyone and that is understandable given the nature of the site, particularly the BDSM focused portion. You may also find that as Cassie34 mentioned, you may want to take a little more time and care over your profile interview. I had a look at what you had wrote and found that the way you talk about being married and bored, to come across as someone who is basically looking for an affair or to play outside of your marriage with no mention of your partners consent to do so. This may be a factor in putting people off meeting up. If you did a bit of work to make what you have said a bit more clear or explained whether you have your partners consent or not then it may also help to make your profile and first impression more appealing. However I will say that there are many on the site who would not want to interfere or play around with people who are either married or in open or polyamorous relationships already as it’s quite a common boundary for lots of people. I do wish you all the best in your search though and hope you have more success moving forwards.     

Posted
Kingman, Az. But would move for the right DOM.
Posted
That happens to me all the time. And s8nce when is London, The Netherlands and Germany less than 500 miles from Salt Lake City, It. SACRAMENTO, CA OR PHOENIX, Arizona???