Anyone else into cross dressing and women's lingerie?

bispecky

Posted

I am a bisexual male who has a growing collection of womens nighties.

I also have skirts tights panty girdles because I love the restriction(elastic)

I am a possible cd.

I hope to buy make up box later.

not had male orr female sex for a while because of bills and credit card.

Posted
Yes i quite like to put a mini skirt, stockings and panties on, feels sexy.... if i didn't have a beard id get away with being a tgirl as i have boobs lol, only do this in total secret but i would experiment with dressing with another tgirl /cd etc. Also like to add toys to maximise the pleasure.
Badbitch1010
Posted

Message me. Ill send you some stuff ;)

Posted

@bispecky I love to wear my wife's clothes when she is not home, the feel of her  long flowing gowns is so sexy.  I love wearing her undresses and with nothing on under them laying on the bed and masturbating and edging for hours.  The feel of lace panties as well as nylons is so sexy, I have my own collection that i love ot wear  when I can.  I will put them on and get fully dressed before she gets up so I can wear them all day long.....she has NO ideas of my fetishes nor desires to crossdress.  I can't wait t get together with my male friend and we can dress each other, suck and fuck all night long in women's panties and clothes...

Posted
I like to dress up in either sexy undies or as a lady or maid depending on the mood I am in I have lots of outfits, wigs , make up this is the one thing I could do with some help with . I would like to dress full time but circumstances won't allow it.
Posted

Hi, my name's Christina Amanda Marshall. I'm a Eurasian, my family are from Kashmir, I was born and educated here in the UK, I 'm a sub passive, sissy, cum slut, trans, and I've been wearing girls/women's clothes since I was around 14, I have an extensive wardrobe of both Pakistani and western femme clothes including mini skirts, hotpants, dresses, Kurtas, Shalwar Khamees, Hijabs, more than 250 pairs of knickers and a real schoolgirls gym uniform, in Navy Blue, although it's a complete uniform which includes a very short pleated gym skirt, knee socks, blouse and matching gym knickers, I don't always wear the Gym knickers, unless I'm with a man who wants me to wear them, I usually wear a pair of lace knickers. When it comes to Sex, I'm totally passive, submissive, and I'm into receiving BDSM, by, hand, cane or belt, and either naked or whilst wearing knickers and Stockings, I'm also into receiving golden showers, Gangbangs and I would love being stripped fucked and bred in front of a woman. I really wish that there were more dominant, sexually active men from the Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield and surrounding areas of West Yorkshire, men, who like to fuck and Breed T-Girls.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi,  My name is Paula and I am definitely into women's lingerie as I have been living as a full time woman for over 6 years but have been wearing lingerie for longer than that. I have an extensive wardrobe of female clothing. Some of the things that Chrissie-O has mentioned I am into.

Posted

Hi love,

In my case is questioned my orientation for a long time. I knew from early age that i'm into all things feminine but i could not understand whether i want them on me on want to watch and touch.

Now in my 40s i know that i'm to lazy to be a real crossdresser (i'm too big of a challenge for that... :( ). What i do have to hold my spirit is that i wear my partners panties every day. She thinks it is sexy and like the effort i'm doing for hiding it all the time while i get the great feeling :)

Posted

I like wearing leggings with a thong underneath with an addidas vest top and get turned on when i fart in them

Posted

This is a dream i have, being dressed up in all the pretty clothes make up tights are a big one, i would love to find someone to share the experiance with talk about clothes and different styles to try but finding someone is a knightmare

Posted

I like to dress up in sexey tight mini skirts i love sexey thongs and wearing stockings and suspenders i love being very girlie and meeting other girlie tvs for fun

Posted

Me to i just love my time dressed, skirts stockings etc makes me feel so sexy 

Posted

Dressed like for ever feels so sexy being a girl go for it girl x

Posted

I agree great dressing up and being agirl just go for it and enjoy 😋

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love dressing real slutty and being as girly as i can...and submit to ALL my Dom's needs

Posted

I love to wear panties suspenders & stockings under my male clothes. The secret is a turn on for me. Some times I don’t wear socks so stockings may be seen 

Posted

I love wearing women's sweaters. The feel of wool and mohair is wonderful, am now wearing a very itchy mohair cardigan

Posted

Oh iam into wear tight lycra ladies sports gym wear the leggings and sports bra also wearing a tight long underneath the leggings

Posted

I like to wear girl clothes, and also diapers. Im looking for a mommy and daddy to feminize me.

Posted
6 hours ago, Mommysboy27 said:

I like to wear girl clothes, and also diapers. Im looking for a mommy and daddy to feminize me.

I’ve always wanted this for a long long time. It’s my greatest wish ! 

Posted

Oh yes i love wearing girls clothes love wearing tight jeans with a skimpy thong underneath also tight tops mini skirts tights and suspenders mmmm x