Anyone else into cross dressing and women's lingerie?

bispecky

Posted

that just sounds a perfect selection. although not had the pleasure of the silk touch on my skin. but I'm full of anticipation to try my first silk laungeray.

Posted

Yes the feel of silkey lingerie is so sexey and its lovely when you are wearing a nice thong on as well lovely 

Posted
49 minutes ago, Charmane said:

Yes the feel of silkey lingerie is so sexey and its lovely when you are wearing a nice thong on as well lovely 

On 05/01/2018 at 5:06 AM, Charmane said:

Very nice i to love dressing up and then been joined in with anther cdx for some cock play mmmm sheer blisss

😜😜

the thought of it just making me all kinds of excited. by chance do you have a spair pair for me.  Then could play together as I enjoy my first silk experience.

submissiveboi36
Posted

I would love the opportunity to dress up

Posted

Yes its lovely dressing up in womens lingerie i love it makes mee feel so girley 

sexydanielle111
Posted

i am also a bi male that likes to dress in womens clothing and want to do it everyday on cam i was thinking i want to grow tits too what do you have to do for that

Posted

Been wearing my wife’s underwear for years she’s ok with it and quite often we will wear matching knickers in bed, I do have pictures if anyone would like to swap 

Posted

Hi my name is Steve but like to be called Andrea I’ve been wearing tights since I was 12 ever since my mum bought girls tights by mistake I have since started wearing stockings and suspenders also Hold ups recently I’ve been wearing knickers/thongs mini skirts and blouses heels a couple of weeks ago I thought I would go and walk to our local 24/7 Tesco dressed up but without a wig thought I would go as myself but wearing women’s clothes it was exhilarating when I did the looks I got was a turn on all the Muslims that work there were giving me such dirty looks then when I got the things I needed I went to the self serve tills I bumped into a couple of friends 

Posted

Yes I wear female thong panties had my first anal wearing panties that got ripped off. Another time in a club my panties got the attention of a guy spanked me pulled them down and spanked me more. 

Last time a wore a green thong for some car fun with poppers and a horny guy

Posted

Yes i too love wearing skimpy thongs and lingerie its lovely i was the attention seeker at a club where i was groped by lots of men who loved mee.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love nothing more than getting dressed up and being a total slut hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love wearing stockings and suspenders and thigh boots short skirt. I do love corsets too. So if anyone wants to join me for some fun please get in touch with me. I do enjoy a good session. 

Posted
9 hours ago, Terryali said:

Me too love dressing

Ohhh I'd join you why don't you pm me 

• 1 year later...
Posted

Hi!

Love to crossdress all the time! Have a collection of women’s wear that is larger than my men’s clothes. Love lace, hosiery, heels, makeup. I will get dressed up and drive down to a local bar or club frequented by gays or transgendered. If I am able to find someone comfortable with, I allow them to run their hand down my inner thigh and let them feel my hardening cock as I do not wear pantries. Depending on weather, will give a blow job in the bathroom, private spot in a local park, back alley, or take a stroll to an adult video store. I normally like swallowing their cum, but generally will have them spray all over my face. Will head back into the club wearing my prize! Was in an adult video store late on a Friday, and had 5 guys blow their loads all over my face. Left the store with cum dripping off my face, on my clothes. A few guys in the store and owner gave me a nice smile as I left.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 10/19/2017 at 4:09 PM, broadsword said:

Hi,  My name is Paula and I am definitely into women's lingerie as I have been living as a full time woman for over 6 years but have been wearing lingerie for longer than that. I have an extensive wardrobe of female clothing. Some of the things that Chrissie-O has mentioned I am into.

i'm exited to read this, as a trans I was worried whether I was acceptable in the gay section, thank you for confirming I am

Posted

I'm not passable but I do love dressing up in some sexy thongs and thigh highs along with other sexy lingerie. I ve been in the closet for many years. Would love to  chat with others who are the same. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i enjoy wearing lingerie, it does make me feel sexy without being in the slightest bit sissy, curiously.

• 2 weeks later...
sluttysonya
Posted

Wearing sexy lingerie turning me to total fuck slut. 

Posted
9 hours ago, sluttysonya said:

Wearing sexy lingerie turning me to total fuck slut. 

the sellers will be glad to hear that, after all what's it good for if it doesn't make us sluts the moment we put it on, although for me panties alone won't do it, but the moment that lacy bra is in place-wow I just gag for it

Posted

I absolutely love the way sexy thongs and thigh highs and all lingerie make me look and feel.  So Hot!

• 1 year later...
lingerielover81
Posted

I'm 40 years old man who likes to wear women's clothes. I started 5-6 years ago women's clothing from webshops. It started that I browsed webshops women's lingerie and masturbate. Then some day I bought my first panties and bras. After that I have bought many panties, bras, dresses skirts, everyday clothing etc. Now I think I have my closet more women's clothes than men's clothing.

I wear some clothing almost every day. Most of days I have normal clothes for women but some days I wear dresses or sexy lingerie. I have also some role play clothing like cheerleader, school girl or maid.

I only wear when I'm at my apartment alone. I haven't dare wear women's clothing in public. Women's lingerie I have often under my man's clothing when I go out.

Women's slothing feels so amazing and makes me feel sexy. ;)