swimsuit fetish

leolover

Posted

Anyone here share this swimsuit fetish? I have been wearing them for years and have convinced others to wear them for me and leotards. they look and feel great anyone else got this interest?

Posted

I love to wear my wife's bathing suits they feel so sexy on my body and my breasts fill the cups out so nice.  I get an instant hardon and love the feel as it grows under that tight spandex material.  I love my swimsuit fetish. I love to just take my cock out of the side of it and play for as long as I can.  Then the climax feels so good as I cum  and pull my foreskin up and the cum just stays in my foreskin as I wiggle out of the suit not spilling any.   After I am out of the suit I lay down o the bed or lounge chair and let the cum out slowly all over my cock and balls...

I love this feeling and the smell stays for a while and I can savor the wetness all day and into the night...love to feel wet all the time...wait for someone to lick it...anyone else into swimsuit fetish?

• 2 months later...
Posted

I have a number of women's swimsuits and bodies, I wear them regularly. You're not the only one out there with such a swimsuit fetish.

Posted

I love that feel of them, they are tight around my cock and balls.  I will get a big hardon and then take ot out of the side and play and edge for an hour...I love to cum while wearing her suits and let the cum dry in them, she has NO idea when she puts them  on that they are full of my cum in her pussy area...I go wild just thinking of that

• 3 years later...
Posted

I have had  a swimsuit fetish for many years, I love the look and feel and I'm hard n horny for hours , I am keen to play online and swap pics etc

• 1 month later...
Posted

Yep me too , I have a swimsuit fetish. I love tight shiny swimsuits on male and female , they look and feel really horny and I am sure to have a rock hard but really small erection as my dick is tiny, hairy pussy in swimsuits is also very arousing

• 5 months later...
Posted

I have loved wearing tight one peice swimsuits and have now custom created my outfits, the tight lycra is amazing when it is tightening around me. But also wearing tights underneath is amazing. When we the swimsuit doesn't take long to arouse me.

But I have to admit I love seeing women in their tight little swimsuits (he tighter the better) I used to wok at a swining pool where many of the younger ladies wore very tight swimsuits and it was so over whelming to see I had to disguise my swimsuit fetish. Watching their tight wet suits was a major turn on.

Once I stole a swimsuit from lost property, it was a bit tight but I cum in it too easily the soft shiny material was amazing to wear.

• 2 years later...
Posted

I’ve had this fetish since I was a kid. Now I have a collection of speedo one-pieces and a couple of ASICS one pieces from Japan. I even swim laps in them now. But I wear a rashguard over them as I’m still not ready to wear just the one piece in front of everyone in the pool.

Posted

I have a wetsuit fetish I love the feel of the wetsuit against my skin.  Been looking for someone to wear a wetsuit for me for years but no takers , especially wet I love a wet wetsuit especially round my dick area.