What's your favorite non sexual body part?

Posted
I love belly buttons. There so cute to kiss and lick x
Posted

For me it has to be the eyes and then closely followed by the scalp/top of the head and running my hands over and fingers through the hair massaging it, followed by shoulders and the nape of the neck massaging them too.

Posted
A mans forearms especially when driving 😍 and a good strong jawline even better on an older guy.
Posted
Shoulders, arms and strong hands. For holding me down and smothering me.
Posted

Eyes, they say so much don't they? 

Posted
7 minutes ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

Eyes, they say so much don't they? 

well yours do 

Posted

3 minutes ago, morris159 said:

well yours do 

Well, ta :) 

Posted

Hands, tiny ears particularly with joined earlobes, and tense jawlines when teeth are clenched. Obviously eyes also, I don't care much for bodyparts without a lust for the person behind the eyes. 

Posted

I love the neck. The part between the collar bone and ear. Also the inner thigh the skin is so soft and I could stroke it forever.

Posted

I find it very difficult to have a 'firm' favourite - as it id difficult not to like all of them.

THe neck is a very sensual body part - touch and sensation on the neck often lead to more pleasurable - similarly the feet and legs .....  so many choices!!

• 8 months later...
Posted

apart from all of the obvious ones I love shoulders 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I thrill over a woman's armpits as I said before I don't mind them hairy as long as they are clean.  They can be sweaty without being dirty.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

i'm a leg man

especially love them in pantyhose and stockings

BigGuy4LittleWoman
Posted

Definitely the ears but they must be clean...