What's your favorite non sexual body part?

Posted

I like to spread the head of the cock I am sucking in my chin and also between the China and bottom lip. It turns out to work sometimes on the men I suck.

• 2 months later...
Posted

on other's, it's the eyes, on me? my left hand

Posted (edited)

Got to be the eyes for me, they say so much also arms and hands also I like a guy with nice strong arms and big hands 😉

Edited by Lilmonster
Poor grammar
Posted

obvioulsy some people didnt read the "non sexual" idea about the question? cant hlep themselves!

I think the eyes, some hips and beauty spot to the right place

good question x

Posted

non-sexual body parts, now that is a good question, as this is a fetish site it narrows it down, lol, so I'm not sure what to say,I'll have to get back to you on that.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
AppleLoverofAdam
Posted

A MAN'S "ADAM'S APPLE"!!:apple:

JUST THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MOMENT AND HOW SEXY IT CAN BE WHEN A GUY HAS A VERY NICELY WELL DEFINED ADAM'S APPLE THAT IS JUST PROMINENT ENOUGH THAT IT STANDS OUT FROM HIS THROAT WHERE HIS CHIN DOESN'T OVER SHADOW IT AND IT'S NOT TOO WIDE, BUT IT'S JUST THE RIGHT WIDTH UP AGAINST THE FRONT OF HIS NECK AND THEN, IT GETS NARROW AS IT COMES TO THE TIP END OF IT AND THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE IT EVEN MORE EROGENOUS IS WHEN IT'S ONE OF THOSE REALLY HOT AND SEXY ADAM'S APPLES THAT HAVE A SHARP POINT AT THE END OF IT THAT LOOKS LIKE A "V" SHAPE OR AN UPSIDE DOWN PYRAMID WITH AN SLIGHT INDENTATION THAT LOOKS AS IF YOU COULD PUT A QUARTER OR COIN INTO!!:coffee_morning:

• 5 months later...
Posted

The heart.  Just the sound of it and feeling a pulse is pure bliss.

Posted
On 10/10/2017 at 8:43 AM, ElsaGitchel89 said:

What's your favorite non sexual body part? I personally love arms and eyes. 

i love toes and feet !

Posted

i absolutely love sucking beautiful toes and licking arches

Posted

The heart.  There's just something about the sound and the feel of it that is just beyond arousing.

Posted
For me it's the eyes, they hold the magical sparkle. Then lips as I love to see a hot teasing smile. The rest of the female body is pretty awesome to but eyes and lips are responsible for signalling if you're welcome here.
  • 9 months later...
Posted
On 10/2/2018 at 8:24 AM, Shaggygrey said:

I thrill over a woman's armpits as I said before I don't mind them hairy as long as they are clean.  They can be sweaty without being dirty.

+1

• 1 month later...
Posted

Mouth - for the words that come out of it - and the things that go into it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hands! There is nothing that I find more erotic than a set of hands that can do things, make things, have strength. Doesn't matter if it is a guitarists hand or somebody who works with their hands everyday or who makes art. I always notice their hands when I meet new people. And my first thought always goes to the question whether I want those hands to touch me or not... Whew, I am swooning
Posted
I think the entire body is sexual lol ...I can't choose 🤷🏽‍♀️ thighs and neck
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/10/2017 at 9:43 AM, ElsaGitchel89 said:

What's your favorite non sexual body part? I personally love arms and eyes. 

Armpits

• 1 month later...
Posted

Female legs by far!  Long, shapely and pale with some (or a lot) of spider veins!  Anyone else?

Posted

Eyes and hair. Sucker for long hair down to mid back or butt. 

• 1 month later...