Do You Find Military Uniforms Sexy?

Posted

I've always had a bit of a thing for the US Naval Dress uniform - the one all in white- since I saw Ross from Friends in one as a ***. Does anyone else find Military uniforms hot? Which ones do it for you? 

sissyslave166
Posted

I o not have a military uniform but I like wearing my Frenchmaiid uniforms

Posted

For me it's ladies in US Navy outfits with those little cute hats they wear, get's me every time!

Posted

Have to say that there is something calming about a uniform, still have my Merchant Navy Epaulettes. I still dress formally from time to time, you can feel your posture changing and even sense a change in personality, it not just authority or expectation of control or self discipline. There seems to be an awareness of movement and manners. 

It's strange as BDSM lifestyle has it's own uniform of sorts Leather, Latex, Lace, silk clothing, I love seeing the effort that individuals make, unfortunately I have never been comfortable in BDSM fetish wear and prefer formal dress even today, think a suit or uniform imparts changes and senses that I like to feel, not just feeling sexier but more complete, I do wonder if it is the same for others when they wear what feels right.

Do others feel not just sexier, but more complete?

Posted
22 hours ago, PatientTraveller said:

Have to say that there is something calming about a uniform, still have my Merchant Navy Epaulettes. I still dress formally from time to time, you can feel your posture changing and even sense a change in personality, it not just authority or expectation of control or self discipline. There seems to be an awareness of movement and manners. 

It's strange as BDSM lifestyle has it's own uniform of sorts Leather, Latex, Lace, silk clothing, I love seeing the effort that individuals make, unfortunately I have never been comfortable in BDSM fetish wear and prefer formal dress even today, think a suit or uniform imparts changes and senses that I like to feel, not just feeling sexier but more complete, I do wonder if it is the same for others when they wear what feels right.

Yes, I think you're right, there is a uniform feel to lots of different BDSM wear.  I don't have a specific kind of outfit I wear that makes me feel sexy but I know wearing something I'm comfortable and confident in makes me feel sexier than something that doesn't fit  quite right.  

Posted

I love ladies in uniform it turns me right on

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I have an RAF uniform I have worn a few times to events like Goodwood Revival. I admit i do get horny in it. I think for me it's partly the formality and close fitting. Also the decorum it portrays. I do tend to wear something kinky under though like a skimpy thong. My nipples are pierced too and occasionally I can feel the jacket rub through the shirt and that stiffens my manly resolve too! It's that veneer of respectability hiding a dirty mind and kinky undies. I get a bit of a turn on trying to image if guys I see in uniform are a bit kinky too. I picture myself having some fun with them. 

Edited by sleazykink
Additional text
Posted
On 13/10/2017 at 10:06 PM, PatientTraveller said:

I love a man in uniform, the real authentic uniform. ... on his knees looking up at my with my foot next to his face.... 

Manners are akways a must, regardless of where one is.

As for me in a uniform, love to dress up.... I'll be a Sargent and read you my rights, the list is endless really. ...

• 5 months later...
Posted

I LOVE women uniforms of any kind i dont know why but it turns me on so much seeing them wearing it wanting them too 

• 2 weeks later...
Cerebrospinofluid
Posted

Yes.

Jesus Christ.

A guy in a tight-figtting military uniform, dress or combat, is hot as hell.

I like order and hierarchies, plus I'm really drawn to the shape and fit of clothes and shoes. Probably why.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Definitely seeing a girl in combat uniform is one of my turn on's

DanielNewton
Posted
On 10/13/2017 at 3:50 AM, VictoriaBlisse said:

I've always had a bit of a thing for the US Naval Dress uniform - the one all in white- since I saw Ross from Friends in one as a ***. Does anyone else find Military uniforms hot? Which ones do it for you? 

Jameswillcock
Posted

I just thought my old army uniform was sexy but I have not put it on in ages because it is too small now. 😂

• 1 month later...
Posted

Yeah. Army uniform turns me on every time. Most of my ex-girlfriends work in the military...