Scary but Sexy

Posted

We've all got our own loves and kinks and things we adore within BDSM but what are those fetishes and kinks that scare you but you still find incredibly sexy? 

I was petrified of whips, until I tried being whipped now they're a favourite. 

And I have a real curiosity about staples but so far haven't plucked up the courage to give it a go. 

Isn't it crazy how something can be terrifying and attractive all at once? 

Posted
Pretty new to all this so find alot of things scary and exciting at the same time 😊
Posted
9 hours ago, LittleAngel said:

Pretty new to all this so find alot of things scary and exciting at the same time 😊

Oooh an exciting time! 

Ghostmaster1976
Posted
Don't be scared find you limit and have fun on the way
Posted

I can't really talk about what scares me as  Dom, although when I first started out on this road, spanking was a *** of mine. It was a *** of either spanking to hard, too long or actually damaging my first sub, as despite the tips and advice from fellow Dom's it was still new to me. Maybe four or five sessions in I was able to relax far more into it and learned to love dishing out spankings with hand, paddle, horse crop, whips, floggers and belts. Still to this day though I have learned that every sub is different and has different *** thresholds and limits when it comes to a nice long drawn out spanking and in that way I still get reminded of that element of *** I first had and it gives me a little adrenaline kick to spur me onward seeing how far I have come since then. 

I know that in many of my sub's that *** is one of their biggest turn on's. For me invoking *** can be done with a glance, a change in the intensity of facial expressions or even a change in vocal tone and speech timing and this is where having those methods down can really up the intensity of a session. I'm also lucky in that I have a dual English and Scottish accent and my Scottish accent comes across as far more stern and harsh than my English, so I often use that to good effect if a sub is being bratty and need to be put in her place! When your play has a mix of ***, *** and pleasure then the mix of those overwhelming feelings is like sending heroin through your sub's veins and they melt away into the abyss of sub space.

Posted
1 hour ago, Robustlove said:

I know that in many of my sub's that *** is one of their biggest turn on's. For me invoking *** can be done with a glance, a change in the intensity of facial expressions or even a change in vocal tone and speech timing and this is where having those methods down can really up the intensity of a session.

I have to agree with this whole heartily

My Mistress only has to give me the look or use a different tone and I know I'm in trouble or need to do something straight away This is also very effective when out in public situations

*** or not knowing what's coming next is a massive turn on 

Posted
13 hours ago, Ghostmaster1976 said:

Don't be scared find you limit and have fun on the way

Some things do just scare you though, and that can be part of the fun. :)

Posted
1 hour ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

Some things do just scare you though, and that can be part of the fun. :)

Agreed! *** is a powerful aphrodisiac!

Posted
On 19/10/2017 at 8:11 PM, scarllett said:

the Scottish accent works a treat!!! haha 

I have a Scottish Accent lol