Jump to content
VictoriaBlisse

Shocking! Who likes to play with Electric?

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently wrote an article for the fetish.com magzine on using TENS units in play.   Is there anyone else out there who loves electric play, giving or receiving? What's your favourite thing about it? 

 

 

  • Like 4
Posted
Curious about using, I did read your article. For me it would be for giving not receiving. To give sub different feeling sensations.
  • Like 1
Posted
I loved that article, not something I've ever tried but would be willing to with someone I trusted and starting off slowly. I imagine the sensations could be quite amazing
  • Like 3
Posted
I love TENS but find its not strong enough much of the time. I also use the insides of one of those fly seats but still weak. I'd love to be tortured, safely with really big shocks making me scream. I love descriptions of someone jolting and going rock solid. I also love to play on nipples with electric, just a bit scared of over doing it! Anyone with proper electrical experience come and fry me !
  • Like 1
Posted
23 hours ago, Midlands_Dom said:

Curious about using, I did read your article. For me it would be for giving not receiving. To give sub different feeling sensations.

I think electric from TENS is a particularly fun way to torture without the worry of lasting marking. It is so versatile too, so you can be gentle, gently mean or down right wicked! 

Posted
23 hours ago, LittleAngel said:

I loved that article, not something I've ever tried but would be willing to with someone I trusted and starting off slowly. I imagine the sensations could be quite amazing

Yes, the sensations are very unique. I'm an author so words are my life but trying to describe the sensations of electric play have had me flummoxed! It's taken several scenes to get some descriptions down for it. But I love it when I'm so taking with the sensations I can't think of anything at all! 

  • Like 1
Posted
20 hours ago, Jay221 said:

I love TENS but find its not strong enough much of the time. I also use the insides of one of those fly seats but still weak. I'd love to be tortured, safely with really big shocks making me scream. I love descriptions of someone jolting and going rock solid. I also love to play on nipples with electric, just a bit scared of over doing it! Anyone with proper electrical experience come and fry me !

I'm lucky to play with someone very experienced in electrics. I've had 2 different TENS units used on me at the same time and that is fantastic for upping the play a level. It is such a unique experience. I adore it. 

Frenchtone
Posted

I made a new video about electric stimulation with my favorite model Natasha ! 

 

Posted

Hi...I am so tempted...but what worries me is that I am on medication for a heart murmur....not serious , but a concern...I have had quite a few shocks at home , when it was still legal to do your own electrical work...I have to mention..that even at that time it needed to be checked by a qualified electrician...but my question is , should any one take a chance out of curiosity to try Electro play if one has a Heart condition....no matter how minor..I had no idea until I went for a yearly health check...If it wasn't for that health check...I would of gone ahead....Would I still be here...A sad way to find out..!...Cassie

Posted
2 hours ago, Cassie34 said:

Hi...I am so tempted...but what worries me is that I am on medication for a heart murmur....not serious , but a concern...I have had quite a few shocks at home , when it was still legal to do your own electrical work...I have to mention..that even at that time it needed to be checked by a qualified electrician...but my question is , should any one take a chance out of curiosity to try Electro play if one has a Heart condition....no matter how minor..I had no idea until I went for a yearly health check...If it wasn't for that health check...I would of gone ahead....Would I still be here...A sad way to find out..!...Cassie

I would be incredibly cautious, maybe worth talking to a medical professional about it. I'd definitely not try without consulting someone who is very knowledgeable about electrics. You always have to weight up the risks vs benefits ofr these things. 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Cautious is a good way of explaining ones concerns...Members may not know or realise that the Heart is the first organ that reacts to any form of electrical stimuli..!..It does not matter where any points of contact are...It is your heart that reacts first....it may only be milli seconds...but that is enough..!.Forget the embarrassment of seeing your Gp...What you need to think about...is do I still want to be here...looking forward to the next day...or take the risk for a one off experience....On a personal note....I would love to try it....but I have a lot of years ahead of me...and I want to live them to the full.!...Please do not take the risk without checking whether your Heart can take it...From what I have been told...it is a very intense experience....If you have a healthy Heart...Enjoy....I am and will be Jealous...Cassie

Edited by Cassie34
Additional info..
sleazykink
Posted

As a qualified electrician and someone who has experienced electro sex I would very much reinforce the above advice. If you do have a condition that may be affected get some professional advice. If not sure DONT do it. Also never use them with one electrode each side of the heart eg. One on each nipple. There are so many other ways to have fun, missing out on electro is no big deal. If you can try it I can say it can be amazing too. My advice...don't buy cheap. I have been on the receiving end of a cheap unit that gave me some pretty big uncontrolled jolts!! That said they are very low voltage so can and will only make you jump. Some people are more sensitive than others too. I have tried an anal plug and that was less directly intense but gave a great feeling of pulsing waves deep up my ass. I tried thin rubber based conductive adjustable cock rings. Tip is use plenty of conductive lube to get a good contact or it can feel like burning. The waves and pulses of contractions were well worth it...awesome in fact. Hands free mind blowing orgasm if you get it right. Sorry I'm not qualified enough on the female application to help there too but Conductive lube is the key I'm sure. 

  • Like 2
Posted
8 hours ago, sleazykink said:

As a qualified electrician and someone who has experienced electro sex I would very much reinforce the above advice. If you do have a condition that may be affected get some professional advice. If not sure DONT do it. Also never use them with one electrode each side of the heart eg. One on each nipple. There are so many other ways to have fun, missing out on electro is no big deal. If you can try it I can say it can be amazing too. My advice...don't buy cheap. I have been on the receiving end of a cheap unit that gave me some pretty big uncontrolled jolts!! That said they are very low voltage so can and will only make you jump. Some people are more sensitive than others too. I have tried an anal plug and that was less directly intense but gave a great feeling of pulsing waves deep up my ass. I tried thin rubber based conductive adjustable cock rings. Tip is use plenty of conductive lube to get a good contact or it can feel like burning. The waves and pulses of contractions were well worth it...awesome in fact. Hands free mind blowing orgasm if you get it right. Sorry I'm not qualified enough on the female application to help there too but Conductive lube is the key I'm sure. 

Great input, thank you. I've used internals once and it was quite fun and yes, conductive lube is the key! 

Posted

I have enjoyed it when I have been electro tortured. I would like to explore it more in conjunction with breath play. It’s a strange, yet great feeling being tied down and not knowing when the next shock will hit and how strong it will be.

sleazykink
Posted

Just spotted an electro cock cage on eBay...I am now horny and the thought of combining the two has got me wanting to add it to my Xmas list!!

  • Like 1
Posted

I have tried electrics and found it quite enjoyable. It was done safely and I had a safe word, the sensation is something else. The kind I tried involved small clamps on my balls and penis, which sent a current through them. The initial jolt each time it’s turned up is uncomfortable, but it settles. I have heard of tens, please excuse me as I am still a newbie, but is this where pads are attached to you? 

Posted
21 minutes ago, Theluckym said:

I have tried electrics and found it quite enjoyable. It was done safely and I had a safe word, the sensation is something else. The kind I tried involved small clamps on my balls and penis, which sent a current through them. The initial jolt each time it’s turned up is uncomfortable, but it settles. I have heard of tens, please excuse me as I am still a newbie, but is this where pads are attached to you? 

It can be pads or clips or I've even encountered an electroflogger attached to tens.  It's the type of machine, that's all. It's the type used very often for pain relief. 

Posted

Ok thank you, that makes sense, it must be what I have encountered then. 

  • Like 1
sleazykink
Posted

I was once commissioned to make an electro ball crusher for a master called the Inquisitor General on Recon (other fetish sites are available!!). It consisted of two 10mm perspex plates. I cut a larger hole in the base plate and slightly smaller one in the top. 4 bolts with wing nuts held the two together. Idea was to put all your gear through the base then only cock through the upper. Balls trapped between. The electro bit was two foil plates one on each layer of perspex so the balls being squeezed between them were also submitted to the tingling and jolts too!! I thoroughly tested it, then cleaned and delivered it. He kindly tried it out on me. I was very pleased with it in more ways than one. 😊

  • Like 1
Posted
11 hours ago, sleazykink said:

I was once commissioned to make an electro ball crusher for a master called the Inquisitor General on Recon (other fetish sites are available!!). It consisted of two 10mm perspex plates. I cut a larger hole in the base plate and slightly smaller one in the top. 4 bolts with wing nuts held the two together. Idea was to put all your gear through the base then only cock through the upper. Balls trapped between. The electro bit was two foil plates one on each layer of perspex so the balls being squeezed between them were also submitted to the tingling and jolts too!! I thoroughly tested it, then cleaned and delivered it. He kindly tried it out on me. I was very pleased with it in more ways than one. 😊

I have seen something similar in use! 

Posted

Reading all the comments makes me wish I had the courage to try any form of electro play....But being on medication for a heart murmur , I am worried that I would be taking a risk....Having said that ....I am going to have to use my imagination and rely upon members descriptions of how it feels...Enough said...Cassie

  • Like 1
sleazykink
Posted

Quite right too. Electro is only one of a vast array of ways to play. It has its thrills just like anything else but you are really not missing out when there's so much else you can do. And there are a lot of people who don't like it too!!

  • Like 2
Posted
40 minutes ago, sleazykink said:

Quite right too. Electro is only one of a vast array of ways to play. It has its thrills just like anything else but you are really not missing out when there's so much else you can do. And there are a lot of people who don't like it too!!

Very true, many people really don't like electrics!

Posted

E-Stim with an AC power output with adjuster nobs to vary intensity and sensation can rock as part of a scene. But as I am a Dominant Sadist Woman who loves screams and reactions I enjoy giving Creative Needles play. Then Fire cupping. Followed by Blood play. Only on a person I know very well and who is Submissive to me though. So well balanced Aftercare can be given. Tying a person up first where metal is on them such as their body harness or metal Corset has the electric move through the metal parts. 

 

Clearly knowing no health issues are present : particularly heart and Blood pressure are not an issue are key. Never use DC output as they are for Medical Professionals only and change blood thickness. 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 19/10/2017 at 11:25 AM, LittleAngel said:

I loved that article, not something I've ever tried but would be willing to with someone I trusted and starting off slowly. I imagine the sensations could be quite amazing

Had a session with a Violet Wand for the first time last night. ..loved it. Would highly recommend as this can be used on such a mild setting that the feeling can be as light as a gentle tingling sensation 

  • Like 1

×