what's your favorite roleplay?

ElsaGitchel89

Posted (edited)

I love medical rpg. I'm the doctor, she's the patient. The whole play can have various plots. As I love casts, involving them is my favorite setting. Telling my poor patient, that I'll have to cast her leg, showing her how extremely high the cast will reach up on her leg, how *** she will be, comfort her about this and then... the next bad news...  At the same time she's getting more and more fixed and ***, I'm teasing and stroking her, doing massage Aso.... And more and more the Doc loses behaviour...

Edited by Stuart378
Posted

Chasing subs in the forest then catch them and tied them up to the tree...

Posted

I have a couple- I

would have to say the teacher student role  has always been hot to me. 

also stranger role play , many variations to this. 

Anything with a stranger has always turned me on!

Love2stealpanties
Posted

Daddy  daughter never been disappointed with my own personal fantasizing pleasure tbh

Posted

Being feminized from the skin out: lotions to make my skin soft & smooth, shots to swell out my breasts & bottom, makeup & hairstyle... and a little wig glued over my male package to make it look like a woman's inviting love nest.

And in this condition I'm tricked out of my clothes & stuck naked someplace!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/21/2017 at 11:22 AM, LittleAngel said:

Mine normally involve being caught doing something I shouldn't and then either being punished or blackmailed into various situations 😇

Ooooh I love blackmail roleplay... So exciting to think you can make the other do whatever you want them to, or else...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Medical roll play.... love sounding and needles....

Posted
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:05 AM, RobertN said:

Medical roll play.... love sounding and needles....

Yes the use of needles, as punishment for "Whatever" I'm made to stand naked in front of her while she holds my testicles and tells me that Sheis tired of my masturbating with direct permission, so she will uses a needle on my scrotum a few times to remind  me I have to stand there hands behind my back while she stretches the scrotum and pushes a needle through. She will sometimes  instead do the cock flesh/

As for sounding I worry about infections but I have had her  do it.

Posted
35 minutes ago, Dearelliot said:

Yes the use of needles, as punishment for "Whatever" I'm made to stand naked in front of her while she holds my testicles and tells me that Sheis tired of my masturbating with direct permission, so she will uses a needle on my scrotum a few times to remind  me I have to stand there hands behind my back while she stretches the scrotum and pushes a needle through. She will sometimes  instead do the cock flesh/

As for sounding I worry about infections but I have had her  do it.

Posted

For sounding, just use a lot of lubricants, and before and after using the sound, disinfect them with alcohol (not the drinking one, but the one to use for wiping and cleaning). 
If you sounds are clean you reduce the chance of infections.... 

Posted

so  soaking the items say my  uretheral  probes for TENs in 90% alcohol a few minutes should do the job

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My favorite role-play is daddy/babygirl or something with a master finding out his pet has misbehaved. 

• 6 months later...
Posted

I've  done the maid outfit for my hubby

I also want to try him picking me up at the bar and have sex in the back of our truck

• 1 month later...
Posted

To be dressed in latex and high heels .and being dominated to a mistress . Or makeover role play 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Mine are quite classic, daddy/daughter, teacher/student etc.

I do really like a bedtime spanking scenario too. 

Posted

One I would love to try is this. I play the role of a young boy who needs to go for a pee. Although during the scenario it would have to be referred to as wee wee. A guy would play the role of my 'dad'. He would leed me to a tree (if outside of course), unzip me and hold my 'willie' and say, go for a wee wee. He would hold me as I pee and he would comment throughout about what a lot of wee I had, etc. When I'm finished, he would say how he must shake my willy dry. But he would shake for some time, also rubbing me. I would say, in a childlike voice, Daddy, it feels all funny, am I dry enough yet? He would smile and say, Not yet. I would then act a little distressed by this funny feeling I'm experiencing and then shoot my load. He would say, that's nice, doesn't that feel nice. He would then tell me, Why don't you rub my willie too? and so on. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have several related ones.

First, I'm a naive schoolboy around 7/8 or so. I'm summonsed to see a terrifying school ma'am or governess. She then terrifies and beats the living daylights out of me, usually for staring at the girls in my class that I've newly found some interest in. This is followed by some form of sexual ***. A key part is that I have no idea what sex actually is, and why I have certain responses to the appearance of a cane or strap etc. Incidentally at that age I was very naive and thought that sex and serious punishment were the same area of activity. I thought condoms were only used on badly behaved boys to stop them peeing themselves when they were being brutally punished! WTF LOL

The next roleplay is when I'm about 12 yrs old. I'm hauled up infront of all the girls in my school assembly hall and vigourously beaten naked  infront of them. Basically havng to confess for my newly developed early adolescent activities.

The final one, involves punishments for real life transgressions as a 16 yr old or older. It starts with a Game of Thrones style walk of shame. Naked apart from school plimsolls I'm whipped by the snr prefect girls and ***d  and ridiculed by a "gauntlet" of girls as I'm led to a whipping area in my schoolyard for confession and punishment. Usually this is some sort of society where there has been a Matriarchal revolution and males have become serfs or slaves.

Ofcourse the last one in particular would be pretty hard to enact in real life!

Posted

What I did many times with a professional Dominatrix.  She  makes me take it out for her to examine and she determines I have masturbated without the approval of a woman and I confessed I didn't lick it up as woman require.   She then  uses a ruler to spank it as  many times as she decides. I am then ***d to kneel and perform oral servitude on her body orifices and she hasn't bathed since she had sex. She has then used  weights needles  whips and other implements to *** the penis. I am made to masturbate then clean it up

Posted

Diaper fetish/role playing is such a turn on for me most of the turns into or having diaper sex wow so erotic it makes crave more and I have into this for 42 yrs.

Posted

I'd love to have a "Mommy" or an "Auntie" who treats me like a boy and en***s a strict CFNM regime on me at home.  She sends me to bed at 7pm and may even wake me up once late at night to take me for a drive in the dark on country roads (The CFNM rule would still apply).

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Had sluttyschoolgirl and teacher hot,horny pleasure .Rona was tremendous as skoolie dressed up white blouse,school tie,short pleated skirt ,white matching bra,panties,suspenders,stockings,This teacher was under her spell,she teased  flaunted,herself i was having dirty thoughts as every one knows how the roll plays out.Teacher taught the little slut a lesson. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Two favorites:  ,

1) husband & wife scenario, and one of them has been cheating, and the other has secretly found out, so pretends to want to get kinky, and ties up/restrains the cheater, and then all hell breaks loose because somebody is going to get theirs.

2) Warden/escaped prisoner - prisoner has been brought back after 3rd escape, so warden is going to punish prisoner big time to dissuade any further attempts.