Adult Breast Feeding

GreyHunters

Alistair1974
Posted

I'm by Brum in the UK. I've actually tried to help someone on their journey to ***d lactation as in... lots of supplements plus a lots of pumping and myself being used as a "feeder" spending 20 mins per side suckling.  The big issue was they basically used me as a tool rather than bonding which releases oxytocin which is pretty much imperative if you want to get anything other than a dribble. 
It does take time, dedication (from the person attempting to lactate and anyone suckling to help them) but the oxytocin production is a massive part. I've yet to find someone in the UK near Birmingham though who is already lactating and wants to use that in a play / interaction :(

• 1 month later...
Posted

I adore having my huge tits sucked and bitten..makes me cum so hard. I would adore to re iniate lactation . Thought of adult breastfeeding turns me on so much.

I love it when my tits have been so adored that my nipples sting for a few days afterwards

• 1 month later...
Posted

Try domperidone, and get a breast pump if your desire is to produce milk.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hey!

I am into this as well! Looking for someone who is lactating or who is willing to induce, within The Netherlands. Would love to lay down my head in your lap and suckle, could do this for hours! ;)

Love,

Pieter

• 1 month later...
Posted

Looking for anyone around Aberdeen that can help me lactate xoxo

• 3 months later...
Posted

UK based. If you can get the milk flowing I’d be very happy to provide the titties

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/12/2019 at 2:24 PM, Smeg93 said:

Is anyone in here UK x

Hi, I am in the UK and absolutely in ... I love this practice and I have experience. Let me know if you're in

Posted
On 6/26/2019 at 9:51 AM, Feefee-4544 said:

I adore having my huge tits sucked and bitten..makes me cum so hard. I would adore to re iniate lactation . Thought of adult breastfeeding turns me on so much.

I love it when my tits have been so adored that my nipples sting for a few days afterwards

so nice... I am obsessed and passionate about nipples. I can play with nipples for hours, I've done it already. Contact me ok?

Posted
On 2/25/2020 at 1:38 PM, SpicedIce said:

UK based. If you can get the milk flowing I’d be very happy to provide the titties

I would be very happy to taste it from your titties, contact me if you want to talk about it and take an arrangement

• 3 months later...
Kinkydiaperman
Posted

I am looking for a woman that wants to pamper, diaper and breastfeed a man of great taste.

• 1 month later...
Posted

It must be really awesome,2 suck women's breast while she's lactating. I'd like 2 try it.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I would love to lactate. How does one train to lactate? 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/26/2019 at 9:51 AM, Feefee-4544 said:

This is absolutely one of the reason why I'm here and also I'm great in doing this. Please let me know if we can know ourselves better and meet up, you will not regret

• 5 weeks later...
Jennajennalove
Posted

I need a man to help me get this milk out! My breasts hurt so bad I need relief. I’ll even let him touch me in anyway if I don’t have to keep pumping to get this pressure out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Too bad all the girls into this a pretty dar away so probably won’t get a chance too get into it

• 6 months later...
Posted
Hi I'm from the UK anyone here... This has been playing on my mind for years, I've never found anyone that is into, im so hopefully now that I may be able to satisfy my own craving as well as the lovely partner I hope to find
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Definitely into it only problem is finding it lol 

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I'm very into Adult Breastfeeding. Had one real experience with it. It was rewarding and i can say this: One of my best erotic experiences in my whole life!

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Hi. I am into being a huccow as they call it. I've had kids and never breastfed.
I know I still have milk because I leak randomly. But I need constant attention for it to be regular
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I'm in a group on another forum called "Dry Nursing" for people who want to have the adult nursing closeness but who aren't interested in lactating / don't require milk / are unable to lactate: it's just the suckling and closeness.

I'm very particular about how my nipples are handled, and finding someone local, interested, and able to take orders is a challenge.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Never tried this but sounds like fun