Have you Lived out a Fantasy?

Whip_Sadist
Posted

This summer, I finally got to live out my greatest fantasy that I've been thinking about ever since I was 13 years old or something:
I whipped a woman.

Not just a few soft spanks with the palm of my hand, or some playful slaps with a flogger... These things I have done many times over (and enjoyed them quite a lot).
No, these experiences (I've had two now) involved the usage of whips that left gorgeous welts on their butts and backs. The most severe instrument that I used was a plastic "Sjambok"-whip that could easily have ruptured the skin if it had hit the same spot twice...

At both times, I was so nervous! I had talked the thing through with both of my "victims", and of course I did it with their consent... But still, I felt like I was doing a bad thing... but a thing that made me more excited than anything had in years :)
Both of the victims were younger than me, and very pretty. And both of them cried at the end... One screamed so loud that I actually got a little concerned about somebody hearing us and calling the cops (we were in an apartment building).

I have to say that it definitely lived up to my already overblown expectations :) The women were lovely, the marks and bruises on their bodies were lovely, the noises and screams were lovely, and my orgasms afterwards were magnificent (and came quickly ;)).

Posted

I have lived one. Getting pegged and spanked.

She would shove me down to sitting position, and ask me if I am ready while stroking lube on her 9". I wasn't tbh. She wasn't too ***ful but she would push my face towards the pillow or couch etc, and just spank my ass. Then she would spread my cheeks and start easing it in. I mean it was great. Spanking and thrusting until I cum. It wouldn't take much. 

Then she would lay down and pull my face on to her pussy and I would eat her and play with her tits until she came. Now I have tasted her and my dick is hard again and I could just have her any way I want. Oh man she was the greatest.

We were both new and getting into this. I have tied her down for years with haphazard knots and blindfolds.

Posted

Lived out a few but far too many are unfulfilled, I hope to rectify this if I can find the right person, so far still unfulfilled. 

• 3 months later...
Posted

Wit a woman who wasn't a professional but I started to help her our financially  and she drifted into was really was a pro

(Prearranged) I would come to her home and she wouldn't be there but the door wasn't locked, she was perhaps 45 could have been 50...unsure..I would go into her home strip naked, and check the rooms then go up stairs to her bedroom and look at her panty drawer, the  go into her closet and close the door a bit and smell her night  clothing and adore the scent of her, as well as  worship her boots and shoes, and other clothing. I would be surprised because she opened the closet door catching me, and  as I knew she had hidden.  she would then confront me and humiliate, admonish me standing naked in front of her, she would threaten to call the police and place me in a position where I had to obey her every command. She would then proceed to *** my genitals and use a riding crop, forcing me to perform humiliating for her.

Yes I in fact paid for this arranged program. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

So I have many fantasies but I think by far my favorite that I want to fulfill is that I would love to be with a women while shes getting fucked by huge dick. An as this is happening I wanna be made to watch an just jerk off. Another of witch is hard for me to say. I have never experimented with this before but the last couple months I keep feeling like it would be alittle fun to jerk someone off and/or suck them off till they cum.

Posted

I've basically gone with the understanding that we are not here for long so go do whatever you feel like.

I used to have several sleeping partners at various different places and would make a point of meeting with them,especially the ones who were not shy.

One regular lives in a camper so we would meet at the usual spot,in the middle of nowhere and have a campfire...get on one and things would just develop from there. No need to worry about people seeing us as it was and still is an unknown spot on the Moors ;)

Could get away with anything there.    And we did. :)

But this is now behind me as I've moved in with my new partner and am happy to say that this is my last one,if this don't work I'll just carry on being the slag that  I once was :)

Posted

Almost.I was in a gay bar and a guy stood next to me and squeezed my bum so hard i could barely breath.I never realised the *** i felt could be so nice.I leaned on the bar and let him enjoy himself inflicting *** on me.He is a Master and well known in the local gay community as a cruel sadist.Sadly i was with straight friends who have no idea im a willing gay submissive.To my utter regret i never saw him again.Anyone who can humiliate me that way would be very welcome to own me.

MrNicekinkguy
Posted
On 10/24/2017 at 5:02 PM, Cassie34 said:

Tell us whether you have lived out your ultimate fantasy.... are youstill waiting....or ...if you have...share what it was...Did it live up to your expectations?

Hi played out some of my fantasy with other and it most lived up to what I was expected

Just4you-8443
Posted

As I was kneeling on the wooden floor, blind folded an hands tied behind my back. All I can smell is the cent of my mistress as she walks in . Everything is quit,  all of a sudden I hear here walking in circles around me . As her didle do gently graze my face . She see me tense up she laughs, an says you will do anything for me ? Won’t you . I just say yes mistress anything !

Posted

I sort of lived out my biggest fantasy

I got spitroasted by 2 mistresses with strapons

it was just as good as i thought it would be

I did pay for it however after adding some local Mistresses on twitter

one got back to me and offered me a session

the only way it could have been better would have been being gangbanged by even more mistresses 

and not having to pay for it lol

Now I have a fantasy of being *** feminized but having no luck on that one

Posted

Sadly I have never lived out my fantasy which has been with me for over 40 years.

I love to wear women's clothing and my fantasy is to be tied up and gagged and help captive.

Doesn't sound very exciting but I live in hope of being taken somewhere and tied up.

Posted

Well...I am going to come close to that next month ..with a member I have been in contact with..!...I have to respect members wishes about not disclosing any info....etc..I sadly learned that lesson along time ago..!

It is exciting and I wish you well....Hope you will live out your fantasy....Cassie

Posted

I wouldn't say it was a fantasy, but I had a somewhat 'bucket list' item to do waterboarding with piss - and I did that just before Christmas.   That was an intense experience.  I'm glad I did it but don't wish to rush to do it again.

Lookingforaplaymate2
Posted

I haven’t yet, but I’m trying. That’s why I’m here

Posted

I'm a willing victim if anyone needs to practice their rope tying techniques.

• 5 months later...
Devilchildsik66
Posted

I have been lucky to make some of my fantasies a reality over the years but there are lots more I would love to live out! 

At some point I'd love to the only male in a house full of women who would gang up on me and tie me up to use me and do whatever they want for the night. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Most certainly I did and still livid it!!! 

My fantasy is to have sex it’s several headphones sets at once and I do! For those who don’t know me me kink is Headphone sex, like fucking and cumming into the headphones themselves 

Posted
On 8/5/2018 at 4:23 AM, Katya454 said:

.my biggest fantasy is being gangbanged by a group of guys ,fucking me rough ,doing ass to mouth .than they stretch my pussy -fist it .stretch my ass wide open as well .come in my mouth ,all other me ,in my ass and pussy .I am covered in cum .they finish off by pissing in my mouth .all  that my husband was watching .he approaches me and licks all the cum and piss from my holes and my body .

nice one! my gf actually have same type of fantasy, but really no idea how to make it works

Posted

Sure  I have and hope to enjoy a few more. I hire a Mistress to visit me and she delivers the fantasy

Posted

I always wanted to have sex with my wife while people watched us. We plucked up the courage to go to a sex club  and it was amazing. I fucked her all  night with lots of people stood watching. By the end of the night she had had sex with two women and wanked off a guy! Horny as hell!