Status

Single

undefinable Ask me

Personal details

Gender Man
Age 26
Status Single
Zodiac sign Leo

About me

Interested in:

I’m looking for:

Description

I'm looking for a verey dominating woman to make me her slave for temporary means or for long term. If your really interested then message me please no fools as you won't get a reply back and then blocked

Fantasies

My fetish is women's feet I love to worship them in every way and by letting me worship your feet i like to buy luxury high end heels to make your feet look evan more gorgeous :highheels: :highheels: :highheels: but don't think I'm just mad about feet I'm 80% normal if that's even a thing !? what I mean is I like a laugh go work spend time in the gym. The other 20% my dark side is naughty in every way so that's why I'm here to look for a good women to be able to cockold me in the right way :gimp: . I love a dominating woman having the full power over me !!

Message me if you think your that women or just message me if you just want a session fully payed by me Xx

Anyway that's enough about me have a happy slave hunt lol

peace out !!

Fetish.com gives you…


Fetish.com is like an appetizing smorgasbord in Manchester with lots of hot guys to meet up with. Have a look around first if you prefer to see who’s around, or if you know what you want, search by selecting the right category "Kinky Dating”. Nobody stays alone here for long! Fetish.com has tons going on!

Members close by

  • Belong2Me

    Belong2Me

  • Spanksharder1

    Spanksharder1

  • Ft23415

    Ft23415

  • Zac

    Zac

  • Caliboy

    Caliboy

  • jimmymanchester

    jimmymanchester

  • HairyChubLOver

    HairyChubLOver

  • Forever

    Forever

  • Bizzle

    Bizzle