2 cocks in the ass

Unicornmilf

Posted

Today I bought a pillow that had a dildo attached to use both on my own and with my husband for dp. However I like the idea of having both cocks in my ass at once. Never done this before any pointers? 

Posted
Slow n steady will get you there. Lube lots of spit aswell toy your ass while your finger is in aswell x would njoy you sat there as i watch taken pics n vids of you bein the total slut you are mmm xx
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

This and fisting have a couple things in common. You need lots of lube, and you need to be sufficiently stretched beforehand. I was straddling one man riding him cowboy when my boyfriend came up behind me and worked his cock into my hole as well. The added pressure against my prostate was amazing. They both loved it because their cocks were rubbing against each other. They both came at the same time, filling me up, dropping out of me. It’s easier than fisting. Trust me. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I had sex with a dom TS friend where we introduced a fucking machine. She loved staying still in my hole while the machine moved back and forth. Of course, I loved it too. Oddly the difference between the big dildo on the machine and her cock didn't feel that much. Mind you, I had plenty of poppers and we had been going at it for an hour before trying. Very slutty feeling. I highly recommend.

Posted

Like others have said...lube, time, and patience. Don't rush it. But yes, when you do get there, it is amazing.