I want to share secrets

Posted
I would absolutely love to join servant ***s with you while we have a pack of alphas treat us like where there slutty cum dumps!! 😘
Posted

So you want some secrets? I got a few things under my belt.

Posted

I'm a very sermisive man that loves to be dominated and humiliating for your enjoyment and amusement

Posted

Where can i unleash my most erotic confession of the most thrilling carnal affair ever been pulled off under the very nose of a spouse in the next room for years? 

Posted
1 hour ago, MizUsedBaldKitty said:

Where can i unleash my most erotic confession of the most thrilling carnal affair ever been pulled off under the very nose of a spouse in the next room for years? 

Here.

Posted

Meeting a kinky girl, give her a lattex dress, tying arms and feets, gently stimulate her body, her nipples in helping her to have long and very intense orgasm... and start again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Posted (edited)

Small penis *** and cei and pegging

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 7 months later...
Posted
On 2/3/2020 at 3:05 PM, GoodGurlMeasures said:

Tell me your stories and I'll tell you mine. 😉 *bites lip*

My stories are quite risque and i hesitate to share them because of the personal family connection and how people associate it with traumatic memories. 

Posted

Best at everything that I have to be

Posted

Anytime

True'n’Explicit

• 1 year later...
Posted

Just message me when you are ready for the facts and from the beginning to current year. 

Posted

Biggest turn on ever is mizusedbaldkitty

Posted

Well the name is not true anymore but it is very neglected and ***d still... it gets no appreciation from anyone male or female...

• 2 months later...
Posted
Mizusedbaldkitty , I would love to hear for you and hear some of these stories you are talking about if you get a chance today or this evening I got plenty of time to listen maybe I might have something you are interested in have a great day girl you're very beautiful
Posted

please no comments of just "message me" - if you want to message someone then message them

if you have gone over your limit, then consider upgrading

if their filters prevent you from messaging them, then they don't want to message you.