You like to spank or get spanked?

annifleur

Posted

I like spank my Sub and sometimes i love to be over the knee and get spanked and at the same time 

i love to get fingered when i get spanked.

What do you like?

Spanked or get spenked? 

Posted

I like both.  

I had a wonderful spanking the other week - bare hand, OTK.   And I enjoy giving spankings though, it's been a little while.  There is a young lady I played with recently who is curious about trying spanking so we're going to do that together at some point.

Posted

I was wearing my butt plug at work and someone smacked my ass. OMG it felt so amazing that I want be spanked while wearing it.

Posted

My favored spank idea would be totally naked over a lady's lap. She's invited a bunch of her girlfriends over to watch . They all have fun and make jokes about how red my ass turns. ..some of them take pictures with their phones.

Posted

I loved being spanked CFNM style by a woman

Posted

I love getting spanked , I have a typical wooden back scratcher that I dolled up with electrical tape and ribbons. Leaves marks on me for days when my guy does me right

Posted

I need to try the fingering while spanked. Can’t believe I haven’t thought of that

Posted

I definitely love to be spanked.  No only is it a sexual turn on, but it also has an insane adrenaline element that is like a drug to me.  I just can't get enough.