New gal on the block

ky****

Posted

Hmmm...My neck is my most sensitive area for the most part. Kissing it, biting it, choking me. Big sub, best way to make me submissive is pulling the back of my hair.

Posted

I'm not really sure what I am into, but I want to try being pegged. That sounds fun. Butt plugs are fun too.

Posted

Pegging. Teasing each other with remote vibrators. Her making me wear panties and a plug in public

Posted

Edging. Long chastity. Spanking and any type of plug. And bondage of course

Posted

I’m pretty basic, foot massages, worshipping and tickling... Yeah, and spanking too

Posted

How long have everyone been into this kinky stuff?

Posted

What i like to be done to me? I like it when i am given full control because the power that holds is euphoric.

Posted

Love getting pegged, sometimes I like watersports too.

Posted

I've been into being dommed since I was six or so. At least that's the first time I remember.

Posted

Not sure yet... Haven't had a chance to play. Only light kink.

Posted

I like having my face sat on while I get my dick deep throated

Posted

Oh my, I like a lot of things. Chastity is something I've been getting into recently. Bondage, bdsm, those are fun. But the real fun? That's in ***, ***, objectification, all of that fun dirty stuff.

Posted

I dont know yet. I'm a new fella on the block. I have a natural dom personality so maybe whatever that entails. I think my bdsm test results would frighten Joe. Ahem... Jane. I'm positive I am straight. Lol

Posted

Love a pair of thighs wrapped around my face. Smothering me while my tongue makes my partner louder and louder.

Posted

Re: What i like to be done to me? I like it when i am given full control because the power that holds is euphoric.

Its euphoric for me to give up control and be dominated by my partner

Posted

I like being able to penetrate 18 and 19 year olds still ***agers but it's legal