Used sex toy fetish / sex toy fetish

Hollytvslut

Posted

Hi does anyone  share  the same used second hand  sex toy  fetish  like me? I love finding,  buying  used dildos  but it turns  me on to fuck myself  with  out cleaning  them.  do you have a used sex toys fetish?

Posted

Just want to add a note of caution, you should always clean sex toys -even your own -so you don't pick up nasty infections and STIs. 

Sexy toy fetish is great, but do be careful when it comes to used sex toys fetish fun. Gotta be risk aware, right?

Posted

I've not done  in 17 years of used sex toy fetish so why  start  now. I'm a human  toilet but that's  also not given  me anything 

Posted

Well, we all have to practice RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) so I'm just throwing in a little health and safety info so people can then move on from there as they see fit :)

Used sex toys fetish is clearly your kink I hope you get lots of pleasure from it.

Posted

No everything has to be safe to enjoy, that way you can enjoy another day without worrying just enjoy the used sex toy fetish. Why not? Used sex toys fetish is fun. 

Posted

Why sit and  worry I get on with my life not affecting  anyone. OK I like it dirty  but that's  life. I cover  myself  in shit  lots but it doesn't  bother  me 

Posted

To each there own say I.  Just doing my job, filling in a little health and safety info as we go along. :)  Risk awareness in your used sex toy fetish is advised. 

• 1 year later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Some peeps are immune to some stuff in environments that might make others get sick easily....maybe people withused sex toys fetish  built up Immunity's?!?

• 1 year later...
Posted

I too have lately realised a craving for used and unwashed sex toys, also litl panties and seeing used condoms is exciting to me I luv to wear and taste niks. Lovely used sex toy fetish. 

• 2 years later...
Posted

I don’t share the same fetish but I love feeding into the fetish, I like using, getting them dirty and even recording to send with! I love it every time 

Posted

I prefer the new one. I'd like to keep my toys clean because I am afraid of getting diseases and it can also make toys live longer

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Where does one seek and find used toys.. I'll use and amuse..pass it on to the next freaky bitch like me