Last Login and Newcomer tab issues

Ar****

Posted

Hi all. I've just discovered that when I click on either the Last Login or Newcomer tab on the homepage it's taking me to a screen advertising the benefits of membership. Is that the case for anyone else?

I'm curious to know whether this is a glitch with my Android browser or if these are features which are now no longer available to unpaid members? 🤷‍♂️

Posted

I'm unpaid and I can see them ok.

Posted

Oh and I'm on a android browser as well.

Posted

Im using iphone and having that issue. I think there is a glitch.

Posted

Could it be cache and cookies need clearing out? I had an issue with getting error 502 messages. Clearing out history, worked.

Posted

How strange! Now when I press either it takes me to the "How do you want to pay?" screen where you select VIP or Premium membership 🤔 I've just cleared my cache and cookies etc and that didn't change anything.

I'm reassured to learn it isn't just me having the issue but that they still work fine for other unpaid users on Android. That does seem like a glitch to me, I imagine it'll work itself out eventually. I might pop on the PC later today and see if the issue is the same from the desktop in a couple of different browsers there.

Thanks folks 👍

Posted

Its started happening to me too now, though the newcomers tab was always unavailable when my sub ran out, the lastlogin one always worked. i only view f.com in private browsing, so its not cookies at fault, and I doubt the cache too as its all supposed to get cleared on exit.

This is using firefox on windows.

Posted

@Aranhis Did you manage to sort it out?

Posted

I still see "Last Login" when I go to a profile or the PM board.  I'm not familiar with the "Newcomers Tab" though.  Where is that located?

Posted

@petitecupcake69 alas no, for whatever reason it appears these things are now no longer visible to me 🤷‍♂️

@phoenyx I'm not sure how it looks on the desktop, but on my phone (regular browser, I don't have the app) there are four tabs near the top of the page. From left to right they go News Feed, Members, Last Login, and Newcomer. I haven't ever bothered with the Newcomer one since I had an explore of the site when I first joined, but the Last Login one was sometimes useful.

Posted

OK, I found it.  Those tabs are on the site's home page.  "Last Login" works.  At least, it displays something.  However, "Newcomer" takes me to the payment page.

Posted

Not just that tab, but even though I have premium membership now, the "profile visitors" page takes me to a 502 bad gateway. The sites falling apart!

Posted
11 minutes ago, bittenkiss said:

Not just that tab, but even though I have premium membership now, the "profile visitors" page takes me to a 502 bad gateway. The sites falling apart!

Eeek! That sounds like something tech support might be able to help with? 🤞