App controlled Toys

Su****

Posted

I also just recently learned about toys that can be controlled via an app and honestly I think that is so cool! But I’m unfamiliar with a lot of different kinds of toys. I do have a couple magic wands along with my gloves, but there’s so many more! What are good “hands free” toys that would be good for stimulating or teasing my penis? I briefly looked at We-Vibes websites and there are so many I’m not familiar with on their website! Lol appreciate any feedback or suggestions!

Posted

Anyone got any suggestions on best places to buy this gear.  I am down under in Australia.

Posted

My only recommendation is to check lovense, they're a leading brand in remote controlled toys for both genders

Posted
1 hour ago, leonblanco25 said:

My only recommendation is to check lovense, they're a leading brand in remote controlled toys for both genders

Thanks mate I will check into them and see if I can find anything that suits my mindset.

Posted

I have several app controlled We-Vibe toys and I have to give them a 50/50 rating,....a couple work great but the others not so great and unless you have your phone literally sitting on your body or as close as possible they don't work as the signal drops.  Also if you are a larger framed person, the signal can be really dodgy and its a bit of hit and miss on whether it will work or not.

7 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

Anyone got any suggestions on best places to buy this gear.  I am down under in Australia.

Check out JouJou in Aus, they are one of the Australian suppliers, if you would like the link, just send me a message.  You can also get them on the Aussie Lovehoney site too. 

Posted
41 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I have several app controlled We-Vibe toys and I have to give them a 50/50 rating,....a couple work great but the others not so great and unless you have your phone literally sitting on your body or as close as possible they don't work as the signal drops.  Also if you are a larger framed person, the signal can be really dodgy and its a bit of hit and miss on whether it will work or not.

Check out JouJou in Aus, they are one of the Australian suppliers, if you would like the link, just send me a message.  You can also get them on the Aussie Lovehoney site too. 

Thanks Pixie, I will check them out.  Have you found any that really do the trick for you, or is it that hit and miss thing?  I had a few about 8 or so years ago, and they worked ok.  Not off the phone app though.  The trouble was they chewed through batteries so ***y fast.

Posted

I would love to try one of those shopping with my dom and out of nowhere I have to try not to scream or squirm

Posted
On 3/23/2020 at 7:38 AM, PixieDust said:

Thank You Pixie! With We-Vibe Toys do you have? I just recently decided to order the pivot, penis ring as well as the panty vibrator (can't think of the name off the top of my head, but figured that one could get tied to my penis during play) just curious which ones you found where the ones that worked better, as I know i was really hoping to be able to utilize them and give control to a dome, or mistress who isn't physically present with me.

Posted

Thanks to everyone else who replied as well! I definitely appreciate the advice! And look forward to absorbing more info/ advice from you all and other members!

Posted
On 3/23/2020 at 3:16 AM, leonblanco25 said:

Thanks for the tip! I've never heard of them, but will check it out! do you know the range they can operated at by any chance?

Posted
On 3/23/2020 at 10:52 PM, MossyBoy said:

Thanks Pixie, I will check them out.  Have you found any that really do the trick for you, or is it that hit and miss thing?  I had a few about 8 or so years ago, and they worked ok.  Not off the phone app though.  The trouble was they chewed through batteries so ***y fast.

5 hours ago, SubWhoLovesGloves said:

Thank You Pixie! With We-Vibe Toys do you have? I just recently decided to order the pivot, penis ring as well as the panty vibrator (can't think of the name off the top of my head, but figured that one could get tied to my penis during play) just curious which ones you found where the ones that worked better, as I know i was really hoping to be able to utilize them and give control to a dome, or mistress who isn't physically present with me.

I have 6 We-Vibe toys in total.........5 App controlled toys which include the "Sync-Under the Stars", "Nova", "Rave", "Gala", "Ditto" and I also have the "Tango" a non app one.  

The "Sync-Under the Stars" was originally my favourite until I struggled to keep the connection and literally had to have the phone sitting on my crutch to get it to work. The We-vibe app comes with a built in chat screen and  separate video function which as a function of the App is great as you can chat to your other half while the toy is in use. However using the chat screen or the video does become an issue when you have to have the phone sitting on your crutch for it to maintain the signal, because then it is impossible to chat or watch your partner on the video and it ends up becoming more frustrating than anything and then in turn completely spoils the mood and your focus.

The "Sync-Under the stars" is a great couples toy to use in person together, as you can run it manually and it now comes with a remote control. However a word of caution here, the device is a horse shoe shape and if stretched too wide apart and is used in a "frantic" love making session as they say, there is the possibility of losing the device internally. The last thing you want is an embarrassing trip to the ER to retrieve the device and it is for that reason I now have a permanent string tied to mine.  Unfortunately this nearly happened to me much to my horror and it was only through quick thinking that stopped me from losing my toy.

The "Nova" is a rabbit vibrator and one of the We-Vibe toys that I really enjoy plus I find it holds the signal somewhat better and the shape works fantastic for both G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulation. However like the other App run toys it does lose its signal depending on the distance you have your phone from the vibrator.  You can often be right in the middle of a play session only to have to stop due to loss of signal and  then your are ***d to re-sync and then give your partner back the control of the device.  Unfortunately with all of the app toys if you lose your sync, your partner loses the control at their end which can again be extremely frustrating.

The "Gala" I have to say, I was somewhat disappointed in,  its much bigger than it looks, and is almost too thick and bulky......I originally bought this to wear as a clitoral stimulator but it really is way to big to walk around with it in your underwear.

The "Rave" just reminds me of a big purple banana and to me was just a waste of *** and basically now collects dust as it wasn't the toy for me.

The "Ditto" is the anal plug and when working, works well however if you wanted your partner to use this in combination with another one of the App run toys you can't, as you can only run one synced toy at a time.  The way around this, is to use one of the toys manually on a setting that you enjoy and then let your partner control the other via the app.   If you did decide you wanted your partner to swap between the two, you have to keep re-syncing each device to the phone and then giving the control again back to your partner which can also be problematic as sometimes the app will only pick up one of the toys and not the other and again frustration ensues.

The plus side of these toys is that when they work and you can maintain a signal where you don't have to have your phone sitting on your body, they work well.  I also love the music sync option that they now have on the app.  You or your partner can pick a song and upload it to the app and then when you run the song through the app it will sync the vibration to the beat of the music, which can be fabulous.

There are several vibration settings you can use on all of the devices and you can increase and decrease the intensity accordingly.  You can also manually use the toys without the app, as the toys allow you to turn them on and off from the actual device.

Out of all the We-Vibe toys I own, my all time favourite is the "Tango" which is a little pocket vibrator;  this is not an app run toy and therefore cannot be controlled via your phone.  However this little toy packs a mighty punch for its size.  It is also small enough that you can wear in your underwear but given the high vibration of this toy, I would recommend wearing firmer underwear to hold it in place, otherwise it just moves around too much.  So underwear without much wriggle room works a treat. Like the other We-Vibe toys it has several vibrational settings which you can change at your leisure and you can get about 30-40 mins play off a full USB charge.

As mentioned in my previous post, if you are a larger frame, maintaining a signal on the internal toys can be an issue and something to keep in mind prior to purchasing.  I would also recommend googling other reviews on these toys.

Unfortunately I cannot give you any feedback on any of the "penal" toys but maybe someone else who has used them can offer some further insight there.  

Again when these toys work, they work well and can provide great stimulation and enjoyment.  They are also perfect for online relationships and do work from one side of the world to the other.  One thing though that you will need to double check and that is that the app is compatible with your phone, as some of the older phones the app will not work on. If in doubt you can always check out their site or contact them directly via phone.

With regards to battery use, I would recommend having a fully charged phone as it will chew up the battery the longer the play session you have, but you can always back this up by have a battery power bank on stand-by.

I would highly recommend shopping around for the toys as the prices differ from one place to another and as these toys can be quite expensive it is totally worth taking the time to find the best price.  I have never tried any of the Lovesense toys so cannot give you any feedback on those.

Posted

Regarding the lovense toys range question, the most from a Bluetooth connection (phone to toy) is 45ft, but there is no range if you're using wifi (phone to phone)

Posted

Damn has kink gone high tech ! I remember one of my favorite toys was the old-school remote controlled vibrating butterfly panties. I would wear them out to the bar and hubby would control the remote. Having an orgasm in a bar filled with people without them knowing can be so much fun !

Posted

Just be careful that you dont get interference from the washing machine / spin dryer....   on the other hand it could be quite....

:jumping:

Posted

The lush 2 is fab, so strong and works via a app for outdoor fun or long distance relationships

Posted

The only problem I have found with the lush 2 is if I sit forward and block the external signal antenna, the signal drops.. I do like to wear mine with knickers on or the antenna flapps around and could end up been rather embarrassing if your wearing a skirt I don't want people thinking I'm a bloke with a small happy chappy flicking all over the place 😂 it's also not as quiet as they claim it to be especially if your sat down so a quiet restaurant isn't the best place for this toy unless you like people knowing your sat with a australia of vibrations deep in your pussy or butt and yes you can use it there if you wish it's small enough and the antenna stops it getting lost 🤣 no embarrassing trips to the hospital thank goodness

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 3/22/2020 at 1:06 PM, SubWhoLovesGloves said:

I also just recently learned about toys that can be controlled via an app and honestly I think that is so cool! But I’m unfamiliar with a lot of different kinds of toys. I do have a couple magic wands along with my gloves, but there’s so many more! What are good “hands free” toys that would be good for stimulating or teasing my penis? I briefly looked at We-Vibes websites and there are so many I’m not familiar with on their website! Lol appreciate any feedback or suggestions!

Yes, I wish I can get some and let other ppl control me without even noticing.

Posted
2 hours ago, Chaseman1022 said:
I love my Lovense products. The app is very easy to use, and everything

Ok. I will see about that

Posted
lovense products work well
  • 2 months later...
Posted

It's a mixed experience for me.

I've controlled a toy remotely through an app and what I found frustrating wasn't that it didn't work, but that it's very difficult to self masturbate while controlling what's going on to the other person. It's very distracting trying to move the sensitivity/pattern and intensity to give the other person something worthwhile with one hand, while simultaneously looking at a screen and playing with the other hand. 

I think if your the person controlling the toy remotely don't expect a great personal experience, however, if you're on the receiving end, just relax and enjoy it for what it is. 

Posted
20 hours ago, PoisonJohnny said:

It's a mixed experience for me.

I've controlled a toy remotely through an app and what I found frustrating wasn't that it didn't work, but that it's very difficult to self masturbate while controlling what's going on to the other person. It's very distracting trying to move the sensitivity/pattern and intensity to give the other person something worthwhile with one hand, while simultaneously looking at a screen and playing with the other hand. 

I think if your the person controlling the toy remotely don't expect a great personal experience, however, if you're on the receiving end, just relax and enjoy it for what it is. 

Oh for sure. It is true