Sleeping sex kink / Somnophilia

Posted

You ever wanted to get prior consent to have sex's with someone in their sleep? 

CNC and somnophilia are different right or are they connected?

I have a sleeping sex kink and wonder if others do. 

Posted

You should always get prior consent no matter how much you know them. CNC and sommnophilia are definitely connected so the consent before is key.

Posted

Yes consent all the way or it’s considered as *** or ***
But  I have a sleep sex kink and I love the idea of sneaking in her appartement and have sex as quietly as possible then leave for her to wake up in the morning with my cum inside her kitty. Maybe she will taste it too 😈

Posted

This is technically a subset of CNC- sleeping sex kink. CNC and somnophilia are connected and if enacted properly.. can be very exciting

Posted

Yes always prior consent for CNC and somnophilia. Sleep sex kink is a thing but needs consenting too. 

Posted
On 3/27/2020 at 8:46 AM, JackkumarSparrow said:

technically a subset of CNC

This is not true. CNC and somnophilia are not the same. Not all scenes that feature Somnophilia are consensually non-consensual. Many kinksters (male and female) enjoy being woken up in the morning this way, or being intentionally knocked out before it begins.

You do need prior consent, every time rather than just the first time. That said, once it is safe, it can be incredibly erotic for all participants.

Posted

If a leaf moves in the garden, it wakes me up. There isn't a chance in hell of someone managing to do this to me no matter how strong the sleep sex kink! 

Posted (edited)
On 3/28/2020 at 9:36 PM, MsWhiteRose said:

There isn't a chance in hell

The question is if there was; would you enjoy the idea of it?

Edited by Deleted Member
Villanelle79
Posted

I love doing this, it’s my favourite thing about staying over but always always always get prior consent every time.  CNC and somnophilia go hand in hand. Sleeping sex fetish is hot but has to be consensual. 

Posted

With prior consent, this is one of my favourites. Love sleeping sex kink.

Mtnman-1863
Posted

My ex used to jerk me in middle of night when sleeping and sometimes ide never wake up. I enjoyed it but consent is best cos CNC and somnophilia are linked. 

Posted

With consent.

As long as I don't have to wake up early to go to work, I'd love to be suddenly woken in the middle of the night to please my dom.  Sleeping sex kink is hot. CNC and somnophilia are hot. Consent is key. 

• 3 months later...
Posted

With consent, is using pressure points on head a common way to put someone to sleep? Then how can you tell by looking in their mouth and eyes if they're asleep?