Can’t like/comment using the app

Posted

When I try to like or comment on a forum post whilst on the app - I can’t most of the time. The comment just never appears nor does the like. Anyone else? I’m on iOS. No problems doing so on the website. 
Also - how do you access hidden inbox messages? 🤔

Posted

Same with me . On the app it tells me I’ve liked it then when I go to the site I havnt

Posted

I thought I was imagining it, so good to know! To reply to my own post I’ve had to go on the site. 🙄

Posted

I run into the same issue and primarily use the app from my phone as i dont always have computer access

Posted
8 hours ago, Curvykate said:

When I try to like or comment on a forum post whilst on the app - I can’t most of the time. The comment just never appears nor does the like. Anyone else? I’m on iOS. No problems doing so on the website. 

Hi, for me on this topic, I rarely use the app and much prefer the laptop, so I am not seeing your problem.  Dear Curvy, I was wondering the same thing though about hidden messages.  If you have the answer to this I would be very interested in finding out.

Posted

Frustrating then! Perhaps IT will have a solution? 🙌🏻

Posted

NO I haven't but I have scoured the help/frequently asked questions pages and haven't been able to come up with an answer.

Posted

It's worth a raise https://fetish.servicecenter.de/en-us/conversation/new

Posted

Thanks eyem, will raise a ticket (again none of this is obvious/easy in the app!)

Posted

With the hidden messages, I think if you click on the message icon on their profile it brings the message back up, or if they send a message.

Hope this helps x

Posted
24 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

With the hidden messages, I think if you click on the message icon on their profile it brings the message back up, or if they send a message.

Hope this helps x

That’s if I can remember their username (which I can’t). But thank you.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Ah.... Yeah, that would help 😊

Good luck!

Posted
36 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Yes Curvykate, I am in the same boat with trying to remember the user name.

Posted
On 4/3/2020 at 5:42 PM, Curvykate said:

try to delete your app from your iPhone and restart it. I have no issues at the moment...

Posted

I did try deleting. Made no difference. I still can’t like or comment! 

Posted
38 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I did try deleting. Made no difference. I still can’t like or comment! 

Have you tried log out and sign again? 

Posted

Yes. Still no. I’ve raised a ticket.