Getting turned on by being barefoot?

Bo****

Posted

I feel a bit embarressed asking this, but I do sometimes particularly when the weather is warmer.

It's great, but it's a bit of a nuisance :sweat_smile:

Tell me I'm not alone! Maybe it's some other clothing that does it for some people?

Posted

Nothing to be embarrassed about.We all carry different kinks and if it causes no harm and makes you happy then why not.

Posted

I don't think it turns me on maybe it does and I need to listen to my body better. I find we spend much of our time hiding our feet away sticking them in socks, shoes, slippers they never really see the light of day. Now I haven't done this for some time I may have to test this today when I am in the garden, barefeet on grass we don't feel the earth beneath our feet enough the cool blade of grass stroking your feet is a odd but good sensation

Posted

definitely not a turn on for me, maybe I'm too conventionally fetish but in terms of feet nothing beats wearing  fishnets and stillies, although I do like to kiss bare feet if that counts

Posted

being barefoot isn't a turn on for me; but I certainly don't wear socks/footwear unless I have to

Posted

I'm barefoot as often as possible, that said I'm also naked as often as possible too...

I hate having things on my feet so love being barefoot. This is gonna sound all new age but it makes me feel connected to life rather than being sexual. My feet aren't an erogenous zone, at least not that I've discovered yet anyway.

Posted

I definitely love looking at barefoot women. It's both a turn on, and aesthetic beauty. Visible feet add to the woman's attractiveness in my view.

Posted

I'm spotting a theme and I appear to be on the same page... it doesn't turn me on but I go barefoot where I can, especially if I'm in a field or my own home. Helps me to ground and feel connected.

Also, less washing = bonus 👍😂

Posted

wonder whether it makes a difference if people are cis or trans? as a trans woman I feel more comfortable and sexy in 'f**k me' heels than barefoot, although I'm also new to transitioning so it may be something I grow into

Posted

a few years ago I became aware of a small movement of folk who tried to be as barefoot as often as practical.  And so whilst supermarkets are probably out, stuff like anything like work in the garden, nature walks, whatever - and many would do little videos or instagram stories - and I just don't know if they ever realised how much of a fetish that was potentially.

Not just in the sense of, well, it's barefoot - but - also it feeds into those who like other fetishes around feet.

Posted (edited)

@Forbiddenfruits @LazyPiratesBounty @Aranhis 

I found a nice spot in some woods to go walking where the ground is soft and mossy and there are few other visitors, I go there barefoot sometimes. It's definately very grounding and settling. I also find it helps not to feel cold as much.

8 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

a few years ago I became aware of a small movement of folk who tried to be as barefoot as often as practical.  And so whilst supermarkets are probably out, stuff like anything like work in the garden, nature walks, whatever - and many would do little videos or instagram stories - and I just don't know if they ever realised how much of a fetish that was potentially.

Not just in the sense of, well, it's barefoot - but - also it feeds into those who like other fetishes around feet.

Yes there's still a scattering of that going on, although I haven't come across any localisation of it.

10 hours ago, Kymi said:

wonder whether it makes a difference if people are cis or trans? as a trans woman I feel more comfortable and sexy in 'f**k me' heels than barefoot, although I'm also new to transitioning so it may be something I grow into

Yes, I imagine it probably does. One aspect for me is the freedom and sensation where as, as you say, the heels have a particular impact on you. I do like them though!

Edited by Bons
Posted
5 minutes ago, Bons said:

Yes there's still a scattering of that going on, although I haven't come across any localisation of it.

yeah, it seemed to be a point to point internet thing rather than it's own community.

Mind... years ago I DJ'd a small music festival whilst getting distracted that the lady from the band opening the second stage was wandering around barefoot

Posted
11 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Mind... years ago I DJ'd a small music festival whilst getting distracted that the lady from the band opening the second stage was wandering around barefoot

Yes festivals can be very distracting. I worked a season for a marquee firm that did a circuit of hippie festivals. A nice way to spend the summer