Bunny - Part 4

ReddRabbit

Posted (edited)

Continues from previous posts; excerpts from my memoirs book, “Bunny”. Thank you so much for reading! 

——-

Ten minutes later...

The CD has changed over – PJ. Harvey is screaming something about ecstasy, and so am I. 

“I can’t…I can’t…oh, God, Nick…”

“Mmm, come on now Bunny,” Nick breathes into my mouth, biting my lips, “don’t start something you can’t finish, all of me in you, now…”

Held down on the bed, hands tied over my head and legs spread wide, I arch my back to take more of him in as he thrusts deeper – Jesus, how much more of him is there? I am ***, exposed, Oh, fuck, oh God I can’t take it oh please no, oh please stop, please don’t you DARE stop….there is absolutely nowhere to hide from the immediate reality – the immensity – of what he is doing to my body with his. It is torturous. It is exquisite. 

I have never felt anything like this before, like every last space inside me is being stretched and filled, and even when it hurts, it still feels so, so good. It’s like being tied up, or being whipped – there’s no getting away from it, no denying it. While Nick is inside me, he owns me. Now I understand why his dungeon has so much less equipment than other Doms. He is the equipment. 

“Please…I want…”

“Try and push it out all you want,” he purrs into my neck, “It doesn’t come out until Daddy says so.” He thrusts harder, pushing himself deep inside and holding, pulsing, so I can feel all of him; and something begins to release inside me as I struggle and cry out, head thrashing from side to side, hips bucking as his thrusts increase speed…

“Oh, God, Bunny, your tight little cunt feels so good…”

He releases my arms suddenly, grasping my hips and pulling them tighter to him now, fucking me hard and I come so intensely I feel as though I lose track of my own mind and body – as if I’ve gone into subspace just by fucking. 

“That’s right, you pretty little slut, you’ve creamed all over my beautiful cock already, haven’t you?” And before I have the chance to recover, he’s pulled out, flipped me over, and pulled me up onto my knees.

“Time to take you from behind, Bunny,” he whispers in my ear, slowly sliding it in and out of me in a torturous rhythm, “and if you come again before I say, you’ll get the belt..” 

I can already feel myself ready to come again, and this suggestion of course sends me over the edge, with his huge cock sliding against my clit, his fist pulling my hair back, hips bucking against mine… “Fuck!” I scream, unable to hold back, laughing and coming all at once. 

“Damn it, Bunny, can ye not just take cock?” He laughs back, his accent coming out even more now.

I feel him grab my hips and thrust himself deeply into me then, and I can feel he’s going to come soon, too; but he pulls out of me suddenly, and grabs the belt d***d over my bed frame.

“Four licks – where do you want it? Tits or arse?”

“Ass,” I say, staying put.

He brings it down across my ass and thighs four times, making me squirm and cry out. “Turn over,” he commands, practically growling at me, and I obey, “legs over my shoulders, I’m going to come in you, and you’re going to take it all, “ He says, grabbing onto my hips and thrusting himself slowly all the way in me to the hilt.

There is a part of me that realizes I’m probably ruined for any poor averaged-sized man in my future from this point forward, but I wouldn’t trade this experience for anything. If this turns me into a cock-worshiping “size queen” from here on out (something I do, indeed get accused of in future by less secure men), then so be it. I’ll just have to hope Nick doesn’t go back home to Scotland for awhile…

My breath catches in my throat as he fucks me with a deep, steady rhythm, filling me with thrusts that feel like they’ll split me in two, feeling my pussy stretched to its limit. I hang my tied hands over his neck as he leans into me, licking and biting my nipples. 

“God, I just want my hands around your throat when I’m this deep inside you,” he says, his breath coming fast, “I want to *** you when I come…”

I can barely even think at this point so I just say, “Yes, Sir!”, as I’m approaching orgasm number three, and his hands close around my throat, squeezing, but not so I can’t breathe – just a pressure – and then he lets loose and begins fucking me fast and hard, and soon we are both coming, biting and grasping onto each other like ***s. A minute later, he’s collapsed on top of me, and we soon fall asleep like that, with him still inside me, my hands still tied and circled around his neck and his come dripping down my thighs.

To be continued...

Edited by ReddRabbit
Typos
Posted
11 minutes ago, Richf86 said:

Wow just wow

Haha, thank you. 

Posted
25 minutes ago, Brattyb94 said:

Dammm 😍💦

Thank you!

Posted