First experience

Daju234

Posted

How did you go about having your first bdsm experience? Did you just find someone to hook up with or did you explore it with a partner?

Posted

I guess it depends on where you define "experience" - but, in short...

I went to a fetish club.  I actually can't remember the finer details (it was a long time ago) but I got talking with this nice young lady and she ended up spanking/flogging me over a chair.

Posted
7 hours ago, Daju234 said:

How did you go about having your first bdsm experience? Did you just find someone to hook up with or did you explore it with a partner?

paid for it having looked up ro-Dommes in contact magazines

Posted

I met someone on Fetlife, we talked for a month and then we met and played.

Posted

I met my first Dom on here. Chatted for a few weeks before we met. Been good friends ever since

cautiousswitch
Posted

It was with a pro-domme.  I read through every page of her website three or four times looking for signs of crazy before contacting her.

Posted

My first experience was with my friend, it was my first in a lot of ways and it was how i discovered my kinks

Posted

My first was at 19. A little gothic girl flogged me, then taught me to flog her.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

my ex was a bit of a subtly controlling woman in bed. after a while i picked up on it and began liking it very much. i guess you can call that my super early bdsm "experience". but my first REAL experience was with a Domme i met on fetlife. we talked for a week or so, met for dinner, then a week later had a session.

FoxRevontulet
Posted

My first LTR was very exploitative and mildly kinky. Then I had some ups and downs with other relations. After a bad non con bdsm situation, with a promptly ended relationship thereafter it took me several years to realize that even though I had bad experiences, vanilla just didnt satisfy and I joined afew sites and focused on conversation, education and friendships for the past few months before I got along with someone well enough to become their sub and were taking it slow to help me through my triggers

• 3 months later...