Master blocked from site.

John863-5309

John863-5309
Posted

My master was blocked from this site. In our last conversation he wanted me to send him bitcoins or a gift card. Should I trust? To me this is a red flag

Posted

Hi John863,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. This is an absolute red flag and we want to make sure all our kinksters are safe here. However, as with any site and app of this nature, scammers and fakes are among us. There are a few things you should look out for when you aren't 100% sure of someone's identity, and if you've only met online. 

1) If the person you are talking to wants you to go off the site or app to 'chat further', for example on Google Hangouts, it's a red flag. There are plenty of ways to communicate here, so this is suspicious.

2) Do not give anyone you have not met IRL or know is 'real' your credit card details, make bank transfers, or in this case, Bitcoin or gift cards. This makes you more *** to being scammed by a fake. 

3) Trust your instinct. If you think this behaviour may be a red flag, it probably is. Best to be safe rather than sorry. 

Hope this helps!

Annalou