Mental Bondage

Posted

Much as bondage is a massive turn on, there's something about when a dom doesn't need to restrain a sub.

Whether it's put across in words or a look or, even just that calmly cocky vibe (which would be infuriating if it wasn't so gd hot!) that: "I don't need to do any of those things because we both know that you're going to do exactly as I say"...it's just *chef's kiss*

Posted

Verbal control is in itself bondage and so much hotter for me anyway than physical control.

Posted

I'm 100% with you. Physical bondage absolutely has its place but verbal control is in a league of it's own for me. Throw in a "now be a good girl and..." and I can't be held responsible for my actions 😂

Posted

I'm the best girl I'll listen

Tarzan-2296
Posted

Give me a chance mistress to earn the right can become your personal slave and servant I can't wait to kneel before you even to grovel at your feet nine five one four three 8 four one two zero

ThinkingNaughty
Posted

Anyone can do physical bondage. Hell you could design a robot to do it. It takes something special, and arguably deeper, to exercise mental bondage.

I am absolutely drawn in deeper every time a woman follows my orders. Even to just see her waiting for me to tell her what I want next is a moment to savor. I get hard just thinking about it.

Give me more.

Posted

Ah yes, the waiting for instructions is something in itself 🥰