Caught

Ch****

Posted

I go over my plan in my head one last time as I lay everything I need out on the bed, making sure there's nothing that could possibly go wrong.

Nodding, satisfied, I strip off and put on my black leather collar and matching cuffs, pulling them as tight as they'll go. I place 5 small silver padlocks on each of the buckles, the click sending shivers of pleasure through me. The keys for these locks are safe in my jewellery box when I need them.

Next, I take a loop of rope and form a belt around my waist. With the tail, I use some strategically placed knots to tie the head of the magic wand vibrator so that it sits level with my clit, before tying it firmly at the back. A couple more loops around the vibrator and my thighs further secure it in place.

I put on a ball gag and blindfold before I finally loop a small chain through my ankle cuffs and my left wrist cuff behind my back. I make sure that my final key is tied securely to the chain before switching the vibrator to max power, putting my right hand behind me and using the chain and one last padlock to secure it.

I fall onto my side, the chain keeping me in a hogtied position as I wriggle around on the bed, moaning as the vibrator quickly brings me to orgasm. I writhe around on the bed, imagining my captor standing over me enjoying watching as I orgasm again and again.

Eventually, satisfied and beginning to get ***ful, I reach for the string with my fingers and pull, reaching for my key. Instead, I find only a frayed end of the string. I roll onto my back and grope around desperately on the bed as the vibrator ***s me through orgasm after orgasm. I scream and whimper in desperation as my hands come up empty.

I freeze, my heart stopping in my chest as I hear a deep chuckle from beside me and a hand lightly caresses my side. I feel his breath in my ear as he leans close "you're mine now, to use as I please". I try again, struggling desperately with my restraints as I scream and try to beg him to release me, more ***ful orgasms rushing through me. His deft hands add to my *** as I plead through the gag for it to stop.

I still and try to calm my breathing as I feel him fiddle with the padlock, my legs unfolding slightly as the chain relaxes, before I hear the lock snip closed again triggering more struggles and screaming. He grabs me by the knees and pulls them towards the edge of the bed, standing between them. He releases the crotch rope and pulls it free, but keeps the vibrator pushed hard against me. I try to twist away but he holds me firmly down with a hand in the middle of my back, crushing the air from me and stifling my attempts at protest.

He thrusts himself into me easily, fucking me hard as my body is ***d to orgasm again and again on his cock. My struggles have died now, and I focus on breathing around the gag, his weight on my back making it difficult. Tears roll down my cheeks, a combination of exhaustion, *** and *** at being found and used in this way.

Finally I feel him unload himself inside me, and I moan in relief as the vibrator finally stops. I hear rustling behind me, and suddenly I'm being lifted and lowered into the ground onto a soft padded surface. He unlocks the padlock and releases me for a second, though he keeps a firm grip on my wrists. My brain tells me I should make an attempt to run from him but my muscles won't respond, and the chance is gone as I feel my hands being locked together behind me. As I'm pushed into a fetal position on the padded surface, he locks my ankles together in a similar fashion.

He removes my blindfold and strokes the damp hair back from my face as I squint in the light. I only see his silhouette as he says "don't worry, I'll be having a lot more fun with you yet" as, with a zip, the world goes dark and the bag is closed and lifted up and over his shoulder.

Posted

Brilliant, great story again. Always enjoy them.

Posted

Brilliant, great story again. Always enjoy them.