Strapon. Yes or no....ladies?

st****

Posted

Ladies have you or do you plan to use a strapon on your men? And why?

Posted

Yes I do...

It's something I've had done to me, absolutely love it so would love to/Will try it.

Posted

As a switch I can honestly say it’s utterly erotic and feels amazing. If you can convince your other half/playmate to do it . If anyone wants any info or my experience of it etc feel free to Pm me I’d be happy to help/advise 😉

Posted

yes i enjoy it. i have asked my other half to peg me and produced a strap on for her. although she doesn't like anal herself i respect that but like it done on me. it's not for everyone.

Posted

Im a   virgin  analy  my dream is to find a woman who would  enjoy  taking  my  virginity

Posted

Have used with another lady and as a switch with a guy. I can only second what Darkswitch has said below. It can be so erotic and intimate. And as a woman, I never knew I’d enjoy seeing myself with a c**k so much! So it can be more visually pleasing than you may think.

Posted

I just can’t find any enthusiasm for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t have a dominant bone in my body

Posted
20 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I just can’t find any enthusiasm for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t have a dominant bone in my body

Just on one hand, you don't have to find enthusiasm and I'm not trying to change your mind

Buuut

It doesn't have to be administered through Dominance.   In fact, my favourite experiences with it tend not to be.

Posted
12 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Just on one hand, you don't have to find enthusiasm and I'm not trying to change your mind

Buuut

It doesn't have to be administered through Dominance.   In fact, my favourite experiences with it tend not to be.

🧐 Can you explain a little more? Struggling to see what you mean.

Posted
43 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

🧐 Can you explain a little more? Struggling to see what you mean.

Sure.

Let's take - I dunno - sex for example.

Sex can be intimate, romantic, sweet, nice, whatever.

Or it can be rough.  It can be used for power.

A Lady could give a blow job because she enjoys it, because it's part of foreplay, because it's nice - or because she's being told to in D/s or is being a "good little slut" - whatever

There's so many variations on the same thing.

-

So, a lot of people are into strap on for different reasons.

Some because it's "humiliating to be fucked by a woman" (which is kinda misogynistic), some through role reversal, power exchange, through submission

But some because it's nice.

It can be "I'm gonna dress you like a sissy and ram you with this oversized cock" - or it can be more sensual and romantic.  It doesn't have to be about Dominance, or who is in charge or whatever - it can be that men have a G-spot up there and it can be fun to stimulate it. 

Posted
20 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Sure.

Let's take - I dunno - sex for example.

Sex can be intimate, romantic, sweet, nice, whatever.

Or it can be rough.  It can be used for power.

A Lady could give a blow job because she enjoys it, because it's part of foreplay, because it's nice - or because she's being told to in D/s or is being a "good little slut" - whatever

There's so many variations on the same thing.

-

So, a lot of people are into strap on for different reasons.

Some because it's "humiliating to be fucked by a woman" (which is kinda misogynistic), some through role reversal, power exchange, through submission

But some because it's nice.

It can be "I'm gonna dress you like a sissy and ram you with this oversized cock" - or it can be more sensual and romantic.  It doesn't have to be about Dominance, or who is in charge or whatever - it can be that men have a G-spot up there and it can be fun to stimulate it. 

I appreciate the different ways it could be looked at - thank you. I guess it’s my mind which is closed about it as I can’t imagine a desire to do this to a partner. I would be open to other ways if stimulating his g-spot but quite frankly have never discovered my own! 🙈

Posted
2 hours ago, Curvykate said:

I appreciate the different ways it could be looked at - thank you. I guess it’s my mind which is closed about it as I can’t imagine a desire to do this to a partner. I would be open to other ways if stimulating his g-spot but quite frankly have never discovered my own! 🙈

I do however disagree about your mind being closed.  Whilst there is different ways you can do.... it still doesn't mean you have to or would want to do any of them ;) 

Posted

@eyemblacksheep and @Darkswitch, I would like to understand if you tend to prefer a role or if being pegged gives you highest amount of pleasure do you enjoying the Dom side and penal stimulation just as much?

Posted

Hey Mumbai!

To be honest its both, my partner (like Spohie said) got a mad rush of excitement from  the power of having a cock and turned her on using it on me. The stimulation is an amazing feeling in its own right but the role of being submissive either roughly or as sheep said romanticly is just an incredbile.  For me it's both. hope that helps! Any more questions PM me!

Dark x

• 1 year later...
Posted

This has come up for discussion with me lately. Whilst completely open to the idea, like @Curvykate said, I am not at all dominant, so I've found it difficult to imagine doing this as part of a D/s dynamic. 

Has anyone done this from a sub pov, rather than as above, 

On 8/27/2020 at 8:29 PM, Deleted profile said:

mad rush of excitement from  the power of having a cock

Posted

This has come up for discussion with me lately. Whilst completely open to the idea, like @Curvykate said, I am not at all dominant, so I've found it difficult to imagine doing this as part of a D/s dynamic. 

Has anyone done this from a sub pov, rather than as above, 

On 8/27/2020 at 8:29 PM, Deleted profile said:

mad rush of excitement from  the power of having a cock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Yes I enjoy using a strap-on on men. I've been a cherry popper for some guys. It's incredibly hot when they discover it's something they enjoy and want more of. I've been with some experienced bottoms too. Overall I enjoy listening to them moan and the faces they make. 😈🔥
  • 6 months later...
Posted
I don’t have anyone to do it for me anymore. My ex wife use to
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It’s something I thought I’d never be turned on by. Ever. Never say never lol. While I haven’t tried it (yet), I was recently introduced to the idea of it by someone who really loved it, wanted and needed it, and was completely hetero. I think the common misconception by most men, and quite frankly a lot of women, believe it to be emasculating. The relationship between us didn’t evolve so I haven’t explored it, but I’m totally turned on by it and find it erotic as hell.