Vaginal urethral injection

Posted

Hi, so my master wants to fill my urethra with sterile water. He purchased multiple tools to fulfill this. Including large blunt syringes and cath tubes. We have not tried urethral play before, and I am afraid that it will damage my bladder... He gave me permission to think on it before we try anything. However, when I try and look it up it only gives me info for penis/urethral injection and a lot of mixed comments on safety and so forth. Has any other fems with vaginas done this before? Should I start with sounding instead? Is it supposed to feel good? What advice do you have to prepare?

Thank you 💖 

Paddywack-3112
Posted

I can only help with penial , and will tell you there is a major difference between the two.
Message back 4 info

Posted

Just looked this up and found lustplugs, I think it may be what you need to read ☺️

Posted

Hope it helps, not really my thing but an interesting read, perhaps site could post an article

Posted

Hi, yes it was a little helpful but still mainly for penis inserts. I did find bladder flushing but I couldn't find anything geared toward bdsm play. Still open to more discussions!

Paddywack-3112
Posted

If about can discuss aspect of play if wish

Posted

Try looking up female urethral play, came up with lustplug again but on a female urethral play page, of course if you really don't want to try it just tell your Dom you're sorry but you can't try it, he should accept and undetstand

Posted

Can I just say, from a safety point of view, you need to be really careful with this. The whole procedure would have to be completely sterile and it's not always easy for people to get that process right. Any mistake is likely to trigger a uti, bladder or kidney infection at best... Be careful in this one. I hope there's more info out there for you.

Posted

Can I just say, from a safety point of view, you need to be really careful with this. The whole procedure would have to be completely sterile and it's not always easy for people to get that process right. Any mistake is likely to trigger a uti, bladder or kidney infection at best... Be careful in this one. I hope there's more info out there for you.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I personally enjoy urethral probing, cathing and sounding but I would not consider injecting or introducing anything into the urethra for health and safety reasons. Even with probing, make sure everything is as clean as possible. Probing with the tongue is very erotic and I enjoy the sweet *** and comfort before, during and after! Enjoy and be safe!

Posted

Interesting you have a pragmatic approach