My wife and I's FLR

Lornasproperty

Lornasproperty
Posted

Hi,

i thought'd it'd be polite to introduce myself.

I am a submissive husband to an amazing Goddess of a Wife.  Been together 24 years and have slipped slowly into this lifestyle to the point were we have now realised it for what it is.  A fully fledged FEMALE led relationship.

It started off normally enough, She's a bit younger than me, but when we were dating (She 16 me 19) She was always quite strong willed and i was happy to go along with what She wanted.

As our life grew, with work and eventually we got quite kinky, Skin Two rubber balls and a bit of swinging.

The swinging was in hindsight the turning point.  i always enjoyed watching Her with other people more than i enjoyed what i was doing.  To the point where with one couple they both ended up playing with Her while i watched.  

Once children came along we stopped swinging and tried various kinky games but it always was most fun when She was in charge.

Our sex life has developed to the point where i am to be available for her 24/7 and She enjoys pinching, slapping, biting as spitting on me as it amuses Her that this makes me hard.  She has done this just to get me turned on then makes me masturbate over her, picking some non erotic part of her body to focus on, such as 'Play with yourself over my hands.  Imagine the other men's flies these finger have undone!'

i am frequently fucked with a strap on and have various household chores to preform such as laundry and cooking and cleaning.

If i am very good i can request an outfit for Her to wear during sex.

She has recently started experimenting with putting me on toilet duty.  i lie on the floor of the bath room, head between Her feet and once she has finished urinating she lowers her Pussy onto my face.

This amuses Her greatly and she thinks it's gross that i enjoy it.

She texted me that i am a submissive piss slave during a family get together just to see me blush.

i am a very lucky boy.

Posted

What you have described would be my ultimate dream. To be at the beckon call of my Master or Mistress.

Posted

You are very lucky to be part of this wonderful female led relationship, would be a dream come true for me

Posted

What I am reading is music to my ears I love this beautiful women and her ways