Impact Play - Wanting marks

si****

Posted

Hi fellow kinksters,

My Domme and I have recently started to explore impact play. We are both relatively new to this, me especially, but we both find it such fun ;)

One of the things that we have thus far been unable todo, despite our best efforts, is to leave little reminders of our play. Something that would last at least a couple of days. We have tried paddles, crops and a cane. Whilst I found the crop and paddle to be fairly mild, more of a tease than actual *** and cane did have a sting, and despite the need for ice following our last playtime, it didn't leave any marks.

Does anyone have any suggestions for toys and/or techniques that would help each leave some sort of reminder?

Also it must be noted that neither of us is looking for any form of *** play, so please keep that in mind with your suggestions.

Thank you, and stay safe.

Lexy

Posted

@sissylexy

Repetition works for me...

I found I marked after two or more sessions.

Pirate and I used to do demos at a club. 3 sessions of about an hour over the course of the evening, with paddles, floggers, crops and whips.

Depends how easily you bruise. I bruise pretty easily x

Posted

not everyone marks and a lot of people do find marks can fade quicker than they'd like 

I guess when you say '*** play' this includes any form of breaking the skin?

spanking over fresh welts can help bring up some marks and bruising.  but, yep, as nice as ice can be - that's going to reduce the chances of marks

Posted
24 minutes ago, burton234 said:

U r beautiful

We all are x

Posted
4 hours ago, Bounty said:

We all are x

But not me

Posted
1 hour ago, burton234 said:

But not me

Burton you may not be beautiful, but you are special.  WE are all special in some way or another, it just takes someone to recognise that and then life becomes something so much more fulfilling.  I am sure Bounty would agree with that.

13 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

not everyone marks and a lot of people do find marks can fade quicker than they'd like 

I guess when you say '*** play' this includes any form of breaking the skin?

spanking over fresh welts can help bring up some marks and bruising.  but, yep, as nice as ice can be - that's going to reduce the chances of marks

As for marks, and those little reminders of colour or tenderness, some people do not mark easily and for them the power used in the impact play needs to be steadily increased and generally more often, but not to the point that you are suffering *** in order to achieve.  Everything is done in degrees. 

Posted
9 hours ago, burton234 said:

But not me

Burton do you respect my posts?

Trust my word?

If you do... listen up...

You ARE beautiful.

Your honesty.

Your charm.

Your vulnerability.

They're all beautiful. So you are beautiful.

Posted

Thank you to everyone that has commented so far. May I ask do certain toys, paddles, floggers or thicker canes, for example do better than others.

I realise this is such a difficult question, as everyone is different but we are trying to increase our chances of leaving marks.

With regards to the ice reducing the likelihood of marks, this is fine, whilst we would both love to leave reminders of our play time, neither of us will do that at the expense of aftercare :)

Posted

my bottom responds best to the cane in terms of leaving marks although sometimes it seems to work better if its been paddled first, it may be to do with swapping implements, I've had some extended beatings with a single implement without anything more than mild bruising that quickly faded.

may be a silly question but you are being spanked on the bare?  with me no matter how ***ful the spanking any form of clothes seems to nullify the marks

Posted

Thanks again for the response. I did read that paddling first can help as it brings the *** to the surface, sorry I’m not a doctor, and that is definitely paraphrasing ;) 

We tend to do a warm up, which involves different implements and small breaks for teasing. I wonder if because the paddle is a smallish faux leather it is not getting the desired effect. It was something we bought to try out impact play so it may be on the softer side.

The hits do involve bare skins and also underwear. During the last play session my bare inner thigh received a lot of attention to the point were it was extremely sensitive, but that quickly subsided.

I have read a couple of places about wooden paddles with holes being particularly good. Does anyone have experience of this?

Posted

i have found in the past that a hard wooden paddle does work best for tenderising my bottom so that the cane seems to leave marks easier, like you in general I find leather doesn't seem to have the same effect

Posted

Thanks again for the replies. I think a wooden paddle my be on the shopping list :)

McArthurMcArthur
Posted

I love leaving marks, and sometimes it can be a disappointment after what seemed like quite a hard session when there's nothing to show for it the next day.  I am by no means any kind of expert,

We're Speaking of marks on the backside here. 

From personal experience, the best way to leave marks is first to warm up.  Spanking works great, you feel the warmth of the skin. 

What you're doing is bringing the *** to the skin, the pinker the better.  Then move on to a nice flogger to deepen the red.  This still isn't going to leave many marks, but starting with maybe a lighter flogger, moving onto something more thuddy, you'll really bring things to a heat.   Don't forget to massage with the fingertips hard now and again for some nice squeaks.  Now's the time for mark making, to leave some nice blue bruises for a few days, you want to attend to all those little capillaries which are making the surface of your skin. 

Paddles and or Tawse (thick belt like they used to use at school)  Paddle away, keep a good rhythm, bring your bottom into subspace, watch their breathing, progressively harder, varying the impact site only slightly round the cheeks, avoid the crack and the tailbone.  Carry on, remember to check in, (I like to ask "More?" , clear yes means go on)  I use a flat wooden paddle, something rigid will bruise well, but be careful on the tailbone.  Then move on to some depth and variation.  Leather belt, tawse, spoon, kitchen cutlery, go for it.  Once the area is lovely and red and blotchy, you can add some texture with canes, dragontails or even a whip.  Try a wartenburg wheel too, but remember this will break the skin (think ***play and hygiene) 

Aftercare, really, can't emphasise this enough, aftercare.  

After a few hours, the area will feel slightly hard to the touch, and the next day, you should see some lovely bruises which will change colour over a few days. 

I hope that is of some help

G-thebluedragon

McArthurMcArthur
Posted

Happy I was able to be some help.  
Keep learning, never think you know everything, there's always something fun to discover. 

G-thebluedragon

Posted

Thanks again for all the comments. And just a quick update, we had a play session at the weekend which I’m happy to report did leave the slightest marks, which are still visible a couple of days later 😊 I’m sure this will be the first of many.

And just to clarify, I’m the sub. We didn’t have chance to purchase a wooden paddle, but a hair brush seemed to be a good warm up toy. This followed switching between the other toys and then the cane came in into play.

@McArthurMcArthur although I didn’t see your comments regarding asking for ‘more’ this is exactly what we did. Such a good tip. It allowed me to continue and then stop without breaking the scene. 

Can I also echo your other comments, keep learning it’s so much fun 😊

Posted

hair brushes make a very good substitute for a paddle, and of course for tv subs have the advantage of being feminine items as well

McArthurMcArthur
Posted

OOh, hairbrushes are awesome, so are the wooden kitchen utensils out the cutlery drawer. My particular favourite is a little chopping board at the moment. :-)

I'm so happy you got some marks, yay

G.