Cartoon Favourites, what and who are yours?

PixieDust

Posted

As I do not want to take @lil-monster Halloween Thread off topic I thought it would be fun to perhaps create a new Topic about your favourite Cartoons and Characters, whether it be past or present.

So with this in mind

What is your favourite Cartoon?

and

Who is your favourite Cartoon Character and why?

I have so many that I love and I'm sure I will add more as I think of them.  But for now my top 3 would be :

"The Perils of Penelope Pitstop" - Penelope is definitely my favourite,  she may play the damsel in distress, but she is smart and very resourceful and looks fabulous pink 😋😁

"The Whacky Races" - Character would have to be Muttley and thats for the pure fact of that laugh as that is exactly what I sound like when I get a belly laugh going. I also love him for his saying of  "Snazza frazza rashin fashin Rick Rastardly" 🐶🚗🚓

"Hair Bear Bunch" -  The opening song always got me "Help, Help, Here come the bears, Let's split" plus who doesnt love a bear or two or in the case three 🐻🐻🐻

Ps. If you haven't had a chance to add your Halloween Name, why on earth not? chop chop, get to it my friends   https://www.fetish.com/topic/16830-what-halloweenghoulish-name-would-you-choose/

Posted

Used to watch a lot of Tom and Jerry cartoons. Looking back at them now have a different view. Some had a lot of impact play in them.

Posted
25 minutes ago, Cerberus870 said:

Used to watch a lot of Tom and Jerry cartoons. Looking back at them now have a different view. Some had a lot of impact play in them.

Your spot on there with the impact play, fun to think we were watching long before we even knew the term or just how fun it could be.  Tom and Jerry are great too but tough choice between who I like more, Im leaning towards Jerry though 🐭

Posted
17 minutes ago, Jinxx said:

Jinx of course!😂💙

Jinx is fabulous just like you my friend.  Great to see you back btw 💗🧚‍♀️

Posted

“ Bonjour Madame, puis-jeme presenter Le Pew , Pepé Le Pew

Posted
13 minutes ago, Hels1920 said:

Jessica Rabbit is my favourite

Was just gonna say the same. She's  Hot Hot Hot 😊

Posted
28 minutes ago, TAROTT said:

“ Bonjour Madame, puis-jeme presenter Le Pew , Pepé Le Pew

Oui, Oui, Oui, j'adore 💗🦨😁

Posted (edited)

Oh gosh I have so many!!!!! But if I had to choose a few they would be.........

1. SpongeBob square pants!!!!! Oh my gosh even now I find it hilarious 🤣 I even use SpongeBob GIFs all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

2. Would have to be Pingu ever since I was little I loved Pingu even thou I had no clue what the hell he was on about but my gosh it made me laugh 🐧🤣

3. Then it would have to be either Top Cat 🐈🐈 or Care bears 🐻🐻 both loved as a kid and even now I still have two of my Care Bear teddies 

Edited by lil-monster
Added more
Posted
1 hour ago, Hels1920 said:

Jessica Rabbit is my favourite

She is va va voom 👀 that's for sure. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Donnykinkster said:

Was just gonna say the same. She's  Hot Hot Hot 😊

🔥🔥🔥😁

Posted

forgotten about Perils of Penelope Pitstop, oh yes must watch them again now I'm the Damsel in Distress, in my dreams.

Other than that how about Thundercats, Cheetarah is so good as a sexy woman role model;  Star Trek-but tat may be cheating since it was based on live action series; and for sheer humour Top Cat is number 1, with you there lil-monster

Posted
Just now, PixieDust said:

🔥🔥🔥😁

I had a massive thing for her when the film first came out. It was her hair strangely that grabbed my attention

Posted
24 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Oh gosh I have so many!!!!! But if I had to choose a few they would be.........

1. SpongeBob square pants!!!!! Oh my gosh even now I find it hilarious 🤣 I even use SpongeBob GIFs all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

2. Would have to be Pingu ever since I was little I loved Pingu even thou I had no clue what the hell he was on about but my gosh it made me laugh 🐧🤣

3. Then it would have to be either Top Cat 🐈🐈 or Care bears 🐻🐻 both loved as a kid and even now I still have two of my Care Bear teddies 

Love Spongebob 🧽😁 and oh my gosh Pingu 🐧 brilliant, so with you there my *** 👯‍♀️  I used love watching Top Cat too and I especially loved the bit in the song "He is the Boss , He is the most Tip Top, Top cat" 🎩😻  I never watched the Care Bears, I think if I recall by then I was hanging out in night clubs  😋  but they are very cute and so very cool you still have yours. 💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
15 minutes ago, Kymi said:

forgotten about Perils of Penelope Pitstop, oh yes must watch them again now I'm the Damsel in Distress, in my dreams.

Other than that how about Thundercats, Cheetarah is so good as a sexy woman role model;  Star Trek-but tat may be cheating since it was based on live action series; and for sheer humour Top Cat is number 1, with you there lil-monster

I always used to ask my Mum why I couldnt have blonde hair, as I so wanted to be Penelope,  got my wish now. am going blonder as each day goes on as the vintage whites set in 😋    I can't honestly say I have seen Thundercats or Cheetarah, so definitely going to have to check them out.  I do utterly love Star Trek though and I am a trekkie for sure.  But with you and @lil-monsteron Top Cat, the humour was best. 💗🧚‍♀️

Posted
27 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

I had a massive thing for her when the film first came out. It was her hair strangely that grabbed my attention

I don't think you are alone there, I know many who absolutely adored her hair, including my Grandfather who reckoned she was a "bit of alright"  so if you can imagine that in an Aussie accent you will get the drift🤣😁

Posted

Didn't realise until now that you're one of my people. I'm next door in bad old Victoria 

Posted
Just now, Hels1920 said:

Didn't realise until now that you're one of my people. I'm next door in bad old Victoria 

G'day neighbour 😁🤗 nice to see another Aussie around here, a few more of us and it will be an invasion 😋

Posted
4 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

G'day neighbour 😁🤗 nice to see another Aussie around here, a few more of us and it will be an invasion 😋

G’day mates 😁

Posted
1 minute ago, Curvykate said:

G’day mates 😁

G'day mate ........Well that makes three of us now, so we got enough for Oi Oi Oi  🤣🤣🤣

Posted
5 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Danger mouse & Penfold 😁

Penfold was one of my Nicknames at school, there were many 😂

Posted

I can't say that I ever had a favorite.  Still, I seemed to get the biggest laughs from the loud, obnoxious, foot-in-mouth characters.  Fred Flintstone and Foghorn Leghorn come to mind.  My father used to have a saying about guys like that: "Empty barrels make the most noise!"

I remember watching Star Trek when it first came-out.  I was in grade school, at the time.  I was impressed by the way that Captain Kirk never lost his cool---no matter how dire the situation.  It wasn't until later in life, that I realized that it was just bad acting!

Posted
10 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Penfold was one of my Nicknames at school, there were many 😂

Danger Mouse was my nickname and my best friend was called Penfold at school.